Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Poppy will be one of the worst champs S3

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JedimasterDarren

11-23-2012

Quote:
NotBuzzJack:
Just stop for a second. These item changes impact EVERYONE, not just Poppy.

Not every champ is dependent or uses triforce and philo to shurelya like poppy. Quite to the contray. So her power level goes done relatively to those champs that do not.

JedimasterDarren

11-23-2012

Quote:
Talamare:
Muramana Zephyr Poppy

Manamura is promising as stated. I tried zephyr and felt it was underwelming for the cost since it really does not give her defense to stay in that long . Attack speed is in generall a bit underwelming on her since her Q burst is her main offensive tool. I will give it a try again.

JedimasterDarren

11-23-2012

Quote:
DJ Koopa:
Poppy is an assassin, not a tank. If you want a tanky assassin, play Irelia.

Also, Riot, please nerf Irelia.

Poppy is one of the best tanky assassins in the game. Triforce alone makes her strong offensively so cooldown and tanky allows her to Q more often for 800 damage with just Tri-force. Irelia can not match poppy's ability to burst and sustain in a team fight, though she is also good at it. Irelia anti CC is her main asset in those situations and poppy has her Immunity ultimate.

JedimasterDarren

11-23-2012

Quote:
Sintobus:
Already got a friend who jungles her on PBE on a regular basis get over your self and try new strategies....

Get over myself and try new strategies? Did you read the post, apparently not.

What strategies are working for your friend on PBE? I have played about 15 games on PBE jungling her and find her not as strong. Consistenly not as strong. Her late game power curve as been substantially curtalied and her early game is as poor as ever if you do make it to late game.

You can certainly do well with her still, but not as well as Season 2 in my opinion. I am trying to find new effective builds. But so far, they are not as effective.

I have tried many strategies, and as stated, felt manamura builds were the most promising. So instead of being rude, how about offering some facts and opinions that are relevant on on topic? I took the time to state numerous points, both good and not so good about how Season 3 changes effect her.

Do you have something constructive to add?

Jedi

PROppy

02-09-2013

that part where you all bashed him but everything he said was on spot.poppy S3 2013 worst champion. loweSt popularity. lowest win rate. lowest kda. considered a troll pick in ranked. if this was the lottery the TC would be a millionaire.

Dracostar

02-09-2013

Buff karma pls

Arc insanity

02-09-2013

muramana frostborn = burst and utility

muramana zehpyr = sustain and movement

poppy's passive mitigates more dmg if u have less tanky items. also hydra on poppy is very funny.

poppy is good just underused, like in season 2 and season 1 and forever.

Derrick the Red

02-11-2013

Quote:
Arc insanity:
muramana frostborn = burst and utility

muramana zehpyr = sustain and movement

poppy's passive mitigates more dmg if u have less tanky items. also hydra on poppy is very funny.

poppy is good just underused, like in season 2 and season 1 and forever.

As usual I look at your profile and Lo, you play Dominion and Proving Grounds all the time.

Like some others on this thread I actually have been trying to find a way for Poppy to be more effective. I don't actually get why she feels so much weaker. Many of the new items are pretty good. Only a couple of items (like Black Cleaver) really hurt her, and Triforce nerf was not that bad.

It feels like something more sinister to me...secret nerfs behind the scenes sinister, lol.

Think God

02-11-2013

Quote:
Kise:
this

muramana,archangels,frozenfist,roa,abysall.

Damanzi

04-25-2013

Why did people downvote this guy