Dominion needs featured streamer.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Warlord Buwberry

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-20-2012

Recentely TT got their 1st featured streamer and SR has tons of featured streamers, so i think Dominion needs it's 1st featured streamer and there is alot of people that could do it.

Nekrogen, Me, Sauron(if he can stream), Nyx, Oni, Feedski, would probably be happy to be the face of dominion and help new dom/mid elo players learn the META of dom so they can improve and move up the ladder.

Currentely we just have streamers and we only hold 50-100 viewers at a time, so i think if we can increase that number to 1k-5k viewers, we can share the dom META much faster and get people to stay or bring in new comers.

blackDAILO

11-20-2012

We got on front page a while ago:

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/news/l...tured-streamer

It really worked for the week. But I agree, Riots needs more promotion for this mode.

WaterD103

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-20-2012

If it ever have ranked ,it would be easier.

Nytemayr

11-20-2012

+1

Spoontrix

11-20-2012

It would be nice, but I don't think there are enough people who would watch it consistently, which is exactly what happened with DD.

DG TheFeedski

11-21-2012

In order to be a featured streamer there are some certain requirements. One is to stream a certain amount of hours a week. No one in Dominion did this, which is why I got multiple players who streamed Dominion, to commit to one day a week and stream on the DD channel. Unless there is an interesting, high elo player who plays multiple times a week with a schedule, I don't think it will happen.

BeefJerkyHunter

11-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DD TheFeedski View Post
In order to be a featured streamer there are some certain requirements. One is to stream a certain amount of hours a week. No one in Dominion did this, which is why I got multiple players who streamed Dominion, to commit to one day a week and stream on the DD channel. Unless there is an interesting, high elo player who plays at a certain time every day, I don't think it will happen.
I guess I'll never be famous now!
Oh well, at least some people are viewing my recorded streams on YouTube.