Welp, the newbs have struck again.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FearAzrael

11-21-2012

Sitting in brush in between alter and speed is the smart thing to do because then you can have vision to make sure the other team isn't invading. Before things spawn there are literally no objectives to take so I'm not sure why you perceive it to be a noob strat.

Redenbacher

11-21-2012

Right. Outside of leaving a teammate in the brush as a scout, if you leave it open the enemy can easily invade the jungle and gank or take camps.

What do you suggest as a more effective approach to the start of the game?

Infirc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-21-2012

i Gank bot while the enemy team are Futt bucking themselves at the forest for 3 minutes strasight, or i just go farm and get an advantage, you know even if they are your enemies you need to let them have some intimacy.

Inb4 rule 34 Darius+mundo

5371EI

11-21-2012

If we have someone with a bush check and a strong lvl 1 team, hell yah we are going to go looking for them.

Splorchess

11-21-2012

I always play annie in 3v3 and take incinerate first, get 4 stacks and go around the top path. I'd say 9/10 games we find at least 2 and sometimes all 3 in the bush unprepared for us to be behind them. Open with stun and free kills almost every time.

Jcornt31

11-25-2012

I am on a ranked team, and what we do is we usually do not go in for the lvl 1 teamfight unless we KNOW we can win without a doubt. We usually go to our bush right above the bot turret, because there's an easy escape and we can shred them without the enemy knowing what hit them.

AndersMMO

11-25-2012

#geteducated

http://cndgamingdotcom.wordpress.com...hy-or-why-not/

http://cndgamingdotcom.wordpress.com...ading-pathing/

Full in depth guides on invade logic and pathing

Sizle

02-06-2013

In rank if we know we can not 1v1 tf win, then we will sit in the bush and poke the other bush (most of the time I play Maok, so I can sap the bush). I will stay in mid, our top will sit in top bush as a scout, and bot will sit in bot lane/jungle path by wolfs.

If we know that we can get 1st blood and push them back, some times an ace we will rush to mid bush, sap toss into other teams bush and our top bush. Then rush in so if they come we can start a tf. If no tf comes of it, we will go gank top.

As for your item question I will start with bos and a mana or hp crystal on maok. As for your alter question, we will push are lanes out then run to the alter that they have, if they come to fight I will drop my ult and have them come in to fight or let us take it.

Mid Is A Feeder

02-07-2013

if we got a strong level 1..Ass rush our side of lane, wait to see if they facecheck, then loop around the back and catch out just from the fog of war.
I LOVE these dur hurs that just face check it when we got clear dominance and are taken completely by surprise.

Grombolar

02-07-2013

^ yup.

If you have the stronger level 1 and/or a greater amount of exhausts you should invade and try to force a fight. Have the highest HP or lowest dmg guy go in first and try to take the first waves of hits so the other 2 can deal their full damage. Make sure you all focus a single guy and burst him. If you each target different champs you lose.