LF a pro carry for first 10 ranked

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wardport

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-19-2012

My ign is DrClawsCat, I am looking for one pro player to duo with this week to get my first 10 ranked duo matches out of the way and into a ranking. Last year was my first ranked year and I went solo for my first 50 games and got trolled into hell. Looking to make a different start this year. I play all positions but am strongest with jungle, top and adc. I pref jungle the most. I am 24 and work full time during the days. I am on daily after work and also have lolchat on my phone if I need to be contacted while afk. I have all the chat clients but believe raidcall is the best. I have done one match with someone that I went on a long winning streak with but we still lost. So if you are the pro carry hit me up I want to duo with you... Btw last season even though I was in hell I had an 80% win ratio over 35 games with udyr jungle, so I am reliable but just not hard enough to carry 4 others. Here is my lolking profile http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/21021527 hope to hear from someone today ^_^

Wardport

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-19-2012

Bump

omy is beast

11-19-2012

Wardport

11-19-2012

Ill hit you up after work

Wardport

11-19-2012

Bump still lookin

Wardport

11-19-2012

Bump

Wardport

11-19-2012

Bump

omy is beast

11-19-2012

omy is beast

11-20-2012

real sad that u would give up after one bad game. btw vayne is a new champ for me (unlike the sivir i went 7-1 with), i bought her 3 days ago. w/e bro GL, you'll need it.

SORRY but GG

11-20-2012

Can u report kids for writing dumb things on forums? Thjis kid is the typical noob that rages everytime he loses and blames everyone for his problems, You gain elo by carrying ur team , I ve only been carried maybe 4 times ever, and i am not high elo because i havnt learned to carry a team 5v1 yet, But ill never stoop so low to as ask in forums for a higher elo player to carry me lol.. your a scrub and its so sad.