Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Spwn] Daemonic 5's recruitment

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rorshok

11-21-2012

Need anything but jungle for next test

Rorshok

11-21-2012

bump

Rorshok

11-21-2012

bump

Rorshok

11-21-2012

Bump

Decepticon277

11-21-2012

hmm... not sure how to go about this but im a pretty decent mid/support (mid preferred), i can adc if i have a decent support, i cant jungle for **** although i might be willing to give it a go if you are willing to help me, i can do top but still working out champs for it, im Aussie, 17 years old if that matters (personally i don't think age should matter unless in terms of availability) umm... im am able to play most days after about 4 pm for weekdays or anytime on weekends, (After 1 pm on Saturdays(excluding holidays)), hope to get a reply, ill check back soon or add you in game if necessary

Rorshok

11-23-2012

Hey man, age actually is an issue, but it will hinge on if you are a good player. Tournaments have minimum ages to enter so it may be a issue. Just message whoevers spot you want to try out for and try playing against them.

ßlix

11-23-2012

I am a current support player looking to become a better player and I'm available very often.

Rorshok

11-23-2012

how old are you and in what time zone?

Rorshok

11-23-2012

bump

Rorshok

11-23-2012

bump