ITI Insult To Injury is looking for new talent.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hicha

10-30-2012

Hello,

ITI is looking for a few good players. We are looking for players who are active and willing to do what it takes to go far in season 3. We are filling the roles of Top/Support/Jungle and ADC Mid is taken and well taken care of. I myself can play all spots so i am looking for players who can do the same and are good at all of them but shine at one or maybe two. We are also going to be playing 3's.

please leave the following info

Name:

MIC(y/n):

Skype Name:

Region / Time Zone:

EXP:

About you:

Roles you play & top 3 champs you play at that spot:

Are you active? (And im talking almost daily if not daily):

You can also contact me in-game after you have filled out this and replyed.

Thank you,

Insult To Injury looks forward to playing with you.

Timolde

10-30-2012

In Game Name: Timolde

MIC(y/n): y

Skype Name:disonedatone

Region / Time Zone: Eastern

EXP:Played since dec 09

About you: Live in New York, pretty flexible. Usually easy going until my values are threatened. Normally aggressive playstyle, but my preferred heroes can contradict that a bit, so I guess I would call my playstyle cautious aggressive. I'm an opportunist. I like to abuse enemy mistakes. My greatest strength is my positioning. My greatest weakness is that I can get tunnel vision. I've been playing since 09, and I decided it's time to find a team to play with.,

Roles you play & top 3 champs you play at that spot: ADC, I'm very familiar with support as well, but I'm interested in ADC.

Twitch, Tristana, Ashe, in that order, working on bringing corki up to that level as well, and then I think I will focus on Varus.

Are you active? (And im talking almost daily if not daily):Yep

You can also contact me in-game after you have filled out this and replyed.

Hicha

10-30-2012

Bump

Hicha

10-31-2012

bump

Hicha

10-31-2012

Bump

FfOath

10-31-2012

Name: xXKashskiXx (I am going to change the name when I can this was just a name I chose because my previous account was banned.)

MIC(y/n): yes I have a mic

Skype Name: Kashski1 or Jake Bartell

Region / Time Zone: Mountain Central

EXP: I've been playing since 2009 been as high as 1700 elo

About you: I have a flexible play style. I will play how my team asks me to if I'm comfortable with it. My best comps are usually an aggressive snowbally comp poke comp and late game comp. I will adjust if needed. I was banned 7 months ago so i made a new account to level up then change the name if I found a team or had the money to change it. I was banned because my paypal did a rollback for some reason so getting about 500 dollars worth of my money 300 of which were from league of legends so I was banned for that.

Roles you play & top 3 champs you play at that spot: I play jungle. My best jungles are Maokai ( still working on getting on this account) Olaf (my best jungle. I play him ad heavy to gank and get kills and try to snowball) then Gangplank or Udyr. Udyr I play very aggressive, getting hog then oracles as soon as I can. Gangplank I will play to try and slow down the game or for a poke comp I can play almost any jungle you ask me to play. I can also play support but I am limited to Janna Soraka Alistar and Morgana. I will be buying more supports in the future.

Are you active? (And I'm talking almost daily if not daily)I play daily. But i keep every thing in moderation even my play time on League to about 2 hours. If don't play for a day I will take those 2 hours and carry them over to the nest day then so on and so forth.

FfOath

10-31-2012

courtesy bump

DuckaSick

10-31-2012

Name: Manic Depressed

MIC(y/n): Y

Skype Name: Shawn.Anderson11

Region / Time Zone: EST NA

EXP: 1009 N Wins/ 1150 Digging myself out as I just got back from deployment

About you: I'm Military looking to take this game to the next lvl, I do have all champs and im very versatile.

Roles you play & top 3 champs you play at that spot: Top/Jayce/Lee Sin/Yorick Jungle/Lee Sin/Shyv/Mummy

Are you active? (And im talking almost daily if not daily): Daily anytime after 5 weekdays im on/ As i got work/ And anytime during the weekends

ProSlickX

10-31-2012

Name: Chris Angel

MIC(y/n): Yes

Skype Name: Mp3player61

Region / Time Zone:PST

EXP:1320 but lost first games

About you: Been playing LOL since early season 1

Roles you play & top 3 champs you play at that spot: Top: Yorick, Cho, Teemo, Irelia, Kennen, Jax, Wukong. Jungle: skarner,

Are you active? 7 hours a day

AoD Bladnir

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-31-2012

Name: AoD Bladnir

MIC(y/n): n

Skype Name: jornbladnir

Region / Time Zone: Germany +1

EXP: My currently elo is about 1398 ; i have played 700 ranked games ( often 20-30 more wins to lose ) each season, maybe 1000normals ( 601wins)

About you: im playing LoL since Beta. I was playing HoN for a short time too ( something with a year )
Im a nice guy whos searching for nice peaople to practice with. I can take critic and im not immature. I had to swap my acc twice cos of hacking, so i havent so much champs, something like 90% .
My playstyle is more passive. I like to play tanks which can farm up easy and snowball the late game.
I was playing in a German team as a mid laner for 4monts. We wons something like 6 tournements and almost get the germany best titel in 2011, we had problems insade so we had to change our mates. I had to change my role. I was practicing top for 1year.
I can speak ( ok ) english,german,polish

Roles you play & top 3 champs you play at that spot: mid > top > jungle > support
My best mid champs are: ryze,cho,cass / my top bests are : cho,j4,yorick / my jungle bests are : mao,hec,noc / my support bests are : janna,sona,nunu

Are you active? (And im talking almost daily if not daily): I play LoL 3hours a day. Sometimes a bit longer sometimes a bit shorter. All in i play League of Legends 64hours per week.