(Champion Idea) Iru-Jon The Grand Illusionist

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ValorAndGlory

11-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe42 View Post
the poster above me sucks
And may I ask why and what it is that makes you say that.

Osprii

11-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe42 View Post
the poster above me sucks
Why are you so annoying Joe? I've seen this guy multiple times. He is just a troll, and not even a funny one. All he does is say that he hates people, and they suck. No punchline, no ironic and humorous sarcasm, which is what trolls need to not just be losers.

Anyway. I like the changes to Iru-Jon. The concept is far more developed now, and I feel very cool. Especially the swords. Those are definitely awesome.

ValorAndGlory

11-21-2012

This is a shameless bump for the updated info on Iru-Jon. Also thanks for letting me know that Joe42 is just a shameless troll and to ignore him and thanks as well for the feedback.

ValorAndGlory

11-25-2012

Check the original post for even more Animation Ideas as well as other updates!

Description of Iru-Jon is imminent and I would be honored if any artist, regardless of talent, that has a way to draw and post to the internet their versions of how he might look off of my description. If you are interested in helping me please just post on this thread. Oh and anyone who can help come up with Voice Over ideas please feel free to post them, as well as if anyone wants to help with making ability pics I could use the help.

Supa page five bump, also added a description note that it is subject to change.

Void22

11-25-2012

It seems good on the whole but for disrupt, taking away a hundred armor is really to much. By the by, good you please tell me what you think of my concept.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...ghlight=cambio

ValorAndGlory

11-30-2012

Bump the pump

Darklightning

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-06-2012

Still bothered by the range on Hail of Arrows, but I'll think through it some more! If I remember I'll get back here to look at him further, love his Idle! BTW updated Flade.

ValorAndGlory

02-24-2013

bump

ValorAndGlory

02-25-2013

Wow how can I have 1.2K views but only 17 replies come on people talk about what you like, don't like, don't care about. Or at least upvote/downvote and explain why.

ValorAndGlory

02-26-2013

bump