Requesting reform card, Not banned by tribunal

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jamie98s

11-20-2012

I wasnt banned by the tribunal, but I was wondering if a riot member could please post some version of a reform card for me. My 14 day suspension is up tomorrow, it was part of the auto-ban wave system they set up where you get banned based off a percentage of reports you get, even if they are all false reports. I just want to be super careful from now on so I dont get permabanned. So if a riot member can post what I did wrong because I know for a fact I didnt say anything offensive to anyone. I am really careful about what I say in chat because Ive seen people get banned for calling someone a noob.

All I do is try to win the game and not be offensive to people. But I still got the ban, so please post a log or anything really that could help. If you cant post anything that can help me Ill consider disabling chat but then I would get a non-communcating ban.

magooomba

11-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamie98s View Post
it was part of the auto-ban wave system they set up where you get banned based off a percentage of reports you get, even if they are all false reports.
That's not even remotely why you were banned. That's why your account was flagged for review. There is a big difference. I'm sure if you actually reflect on your behavior you can come up with several reasons why you were punished.

Calys Teneb

11-20-2012

There's no auto ban system (outside LeaverBuster). You got flagged for review because you're reported quite a bit, but Riot manually reviews it.

That's why in the email they send to you, it's called a "manual audit," not an "automatic audit."

Jamie98s

11-20-2012

If they manually review the case it would be easy to copy and paste something that deserves a 14 day ban.

Quote:
I'm sure if you actually reflect on your behavior you can come up with several reasons why you were punished.
I guess, One game I was ganking bot with eve and as I went in to kill ashe my teammates stayed back and didnt go in , so I said "So dont gank bot anymore"? (I still ganked bot though) I know saying that is slightly passive aggressive and lyte has stated being passive aggressive is bannable but 14 day ban for that?

another time I had a BG I went like 2-7 and my team was mad at me and in post game i said "honor please" . I know saying that doesnt benefit the team at all, but 14 day ban for that?

LittleDi

11-20-2012

Quote:
I was successful for 6 months of avoiding the tribunal but I did receive one of the recent Autobans from riot which auto flags your account after receiving a certain number of reports.
Personally guess you're skirting the tribunal. Your last ban was a 14, meaning you were a very high risk player to allow to continue to play. Follow the summoner's code and wheaton's law. It's not hard.

TenienDaithen

11-20-2012

Quote:
If they manually review the case it would be easy to copy and paste something that deserves a 14 day ban.

I guess, One game I was ganking bot with eve and as I went in to kill ashe my teammates stayed back and didnt go in , so I said "So dont gank bot anymore"? (I still ganked bot though) I know saying that is slightly passive aggressive and lyte has stated being passive aggressive is bannable but 14 day ban for that?

another time I had a BG I went like 2-7 and my team was mad at me and in post game i said "honor please" . I know saying that doesnt benefit the team at all, but 14 day ban for that?
I'm going to go out on a limb and say that has nothing to do with your ban. Your version of self assessment is not really assessing as much as it is mocking. I'm not going to claim to have any answers as to why you were given 2 weeks off but I can say that picking a single line of text from a single game that would not be ban worthy and saying its the only thing you can think of is a bit ridiculous. I can think of better chat examples for myself and I've never been warned. I like to stay aware of my own trends in chat and know what kind of attitude I am bleeding in to the game, but I don't really type much because I'm trying to play the game.

Jamie98s

11-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TenienDaithen View Post
I I don't really type much because I'm trying to play the game.
you dont get a refusing to communicate ban?

LittleDi

11-20-2012

Quote:
I've had entire matches with no chat from anyone. As long as you declare your mia's somehow it was pretty quiet.

TenienDaithen

11-20-2012

Quote:
Not typing much and refusing to communicate are two very different things. Mias, ganks, dragons, can be communicated without much typing.

My favorite pvp match I've played to date.... none of us typed. Not one thing. There might have been some pings but no typing. We all lost lane but grouped first and team fought better and won. I wish I had added these guys as friends.