New Start Up Ranked Team 1500+

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tankstaah

11-20-2012

Tankstaah here. I am an experienced AP Mid player. I have been on various serious competitive teams in the past and played in many tournaments. I have participated in go4lol, IGN monthly's, reddit tournaments, and more. I have been looking for a new team for quite some time and can't seem to find what I'm looking for. I am looking for a team that will frequently play ranked and compete in tournaments. I am looking for a team that is focused on improving their play above anything else. I am the kind of person that values dedication and hard work over current skill level. I believe teams are about much more than throwing five people with similar ELOs together. I have decided to create this team myself, starting from scratch. I will be playing mid and trying out all four other positions. This team will have frequent practices weeknights (to be determined) and weekend tournaments/scrims. If my mentality seems like something you can contribute to and you play Top, Jungle, AD Carry, or Support well, please fill out an app and add me in game! I will start holding tryouts as early as tonight!
Thanks, Tank

IGN:
Role:
Champions:
Availability:
Time Zone:
Communication:
Hardware:
A little about yourself:

My Sample App
IGN: Tankstaah
Elo: 1522
Role: AP mid
Champions: I play just about everything mid. The biggest two that I am missing are Anivia and Orianna, but I am not opposed to learning them. My top 5 are probably Karthus, Morgana, Ryze, Cass, and Gragas, but again I play almost every mid to a very high standard.
Availability: weeknights and weekends
Time Zone: EST
Communication: Skype, Vent, Mumble, TS3, etc
Hardware: Might seem weird but I've had problems in the past with players who end up having computer problems frequently. I have a brand new Asus g55 gaming laptop and fast internet connection with a quality headset. Internet is almost never a problem.
A little about yourself: I am a premed student at a top twenty university. Most of my time goes into that and parties, but just about every other available second is put into becoming a better League of Legends player.

Tankstaah

11-20-2012

bump

Ryzu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-20-2012

GN: RyzuHD
S2 Elo: 1580
Role:Top/Jungle
Champions:All of the ones required
Availability:Whenever
Time Zone:GMT
Communication:skype/ts3/mumble/vent etc
Hardware:headset/pc
A little about yourself: have done go4lol/z33ks for 6-7 months as a sub a lot and would like to kill some time or do tournaments whenever

Talisid

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-20-2012

IGN: Talisid
Elo: S2 - 1532, S3 - 1506 current
Role: ADC (Also play Mid)
Champions: Sivir, Graves, Kogmaw
Availability: I work on a rotating shift so availability is all over the place. I'm available more often then not though.
Time Zone: Newfoundland Standard Time (east coast, GMT -3.5)
Communication: Skype, Vent, Teamspeak
Hardware: Computer is a little old but its good enough, lol.

A little about yourself: I'm a university grad with a decent job and a lot of free time. I'm looking for a team to practice with to improve my skills and hopefully do some online tournaments and such.

klogworth

11-20-2012

IGN:klogworth
Elo:S2 15something
Role:AD
Champions: Ez, corki, graves (obviously) also sivir,trist,draven,vayne
Availability:after school/work
Time Zone:EST
Communication: whatever we decide to use, prefer skype over vent/ts3
Hardware: pretty basic asus, duo monitors (vizio and insignia) and astros
A little about yourself: community college student, work part time, if im not going downtown im playing league. Which is most of the time bc im broke as ****