I got banned and this happend one month ago!!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Seven Portals

11-20-2012

UNBAN IM NOT GOING TO WAIT 7 FKN DAYS TO PLAY A GAME IN WHERE I PAY FOR MY FKN RP IM PISSED OFF NOW RIOT!!! IM GOING TO SUE YOUR COMMPANY FOR MONEY THEFT I KEEP ON GETTING BANNED!!! THIS HAPPEND ONE MONTH AGO AND I HAVENT DONT NOTHING BAD EVER SINCE FKN BS!!!!
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/en/case/5961967/

King of Daventry

11-20-2012

"Hey if I give you 50$ you'll let me go right officer?"

Seven Portals

11-20-2012

dude this happen one month ago man this is bs

King of Daventry

11-20-2012

Bad behavior is bad behavior. Stop behaving poorly.

Seven Portals

11-20-2012

dude this happend ONE MONTH AGO and my last ban was one WEEK AGO and this fuking ban was in the report of the last weeks ban wtf!!!????

dignitas Rampant

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-20-2012

Ah, because of the backlog, your punishment took until now to become official. However, based on both the grammar and tone of your original post, as well as the intentional AFK (the most vicious of Tribunal crimes - Assisting Enemy Team), I have little sympathy for you. Just because it happened a month ago does not excuse the behavior. If I were to cheat in a card game on camera, and it was only to become uncovered a month later, does that excuse my behavior? Would that remove my responsibility for the actions?

No, of course not. Just because your offense took place a month ago doesn't mean it wasn't a punishable offense. To couple with this, because it is a Time Ban, you have been warned for such behavior in the past. So your repeated violations have resulted in your temporary suspension.

Seven Portals

11-20-2012

dude i know about the behavior man im just saying why did i get banned again from one month ago last week i got banned and it said to act right and thats what i have bin doing but when i get banned again today for one months purpose im just like sad and mad dude im serious.. idk what to do this is dumb.

Seven Portals

11-20-2012

thats not the point though man this happend one month ago... thats no fair at all man

Taintednight

11-20-2012

When I look at this case, all I wish is that pendragon comes in and upgrades your ban.