Auto Alphabetize Masteries by name button

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Daemous

11-20-2012

I think there needs to be a button when your creating masteries that can auto categorize the masteries you have created by whatever you titled them. A.K.A alphabetize the masteries.

Usually I just name my masteries by the Name of the champion it corresponds to. Just saying it would be nice having a button that when clicked it would alphabetize the mastery pages.

Edit: Also if this is not a likely idea then perhaps a more simple suggestion would be to be able to drag and drop masteries in the order you want them in so you don't have to delete and rebuild your masteries to get them in the order you want them in.

Daemous

11-20-2012

Anyone?

Phaton

11-20-2012

I'd like that very much I wish they listen to you.

JJ Unbreakable

11-20-2012

Yes, being able to sort mastery pages would be nice.

A sorting algorithm would be fairly costly on the server-side.
Perhaps just being able to swap the positions of two rune pages, or drag/drop rune page numbers to move their position.

Also, this should be in the PVP.net forum.

Daemous

11-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJ Unbreakable View Post
Yes, being able to sort mastery pages would be nice.

A sorting algorithm would be fairly costly on the server-side.
Perhaps just being able to swap the positions of two rune pages, or drag/drop rune page numbers to move their position.

Also, this should be in the PVP.net forum.
Yeah, at the time I didn't really think about the ability to just drag and drop masteries in what order you wanted. This is a really good idea as well if the "auto alphabetize" option is too harsh on the server. It definitely beats having to delete masteries and rebuild them just to re-sort them in the order you want them in like it is now.