Check out the case that got my main permabanned lol

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EisenPower

11-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScrubbyMcNoob View Post
Lol ruining games by feeding our adc, and trying to get our tank jungler to initiate through challenging his courage, yeah what an improper human being
How you play has absolutely NOTHING to do with this case.

You got to tribunal for being a toxic jerk bag. You got perma banned because this has happened before.

/thread

TekDriveTruck

11-20-2012

One case does not get you permabanned. If you were at the point of being permabanned, you've been a jerk for many games.

Graphika

11-20-2012

Harassing your team is a good reason to get banned, yeah? It doesn't matter how well or how poorly you do, as long as you are a positive player and doing your best you don't get banned. But a negative attitude is far worse than having a bad player on your team imo. I've had games where a teammate just gave up because someone was being negative to them. Trash talking your jungler doesn't make him want to initiate any more than if your teacher called you an idiot every time you got a wrong answer.

ScrubbyMcNoob

11-20-2012

Yeah, I do understand the ban, and why, I've tried being more constructive, but nothing irks me more then fail jungles and indecisive, cowardly play! That the two happened in this one game is lamentable, but I just need to ace my placement and I won't ahve to play with bads like this (hopefully)

Augratafier

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScrubbyMcNoob View Post
Yeah, I do understand the ban, and why, I've tried being more constructive, but nothing irks me more then fail jungles and indecisive, cowardly play! That the two happened in this one game is lamentable, but I just need to ace my placement and I won't ahve to play with bads like this (hopefully)
You rakka disciprine. When people play badly, don't flame them. Yell at your monitor, flip tables, whatever you have to do. But keep it out of chat.

BTLoLz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-20-2012

No one ever gets a permaban the first time, permabans are a result of several several bans before. Riot gives you the chance to change but if you don't then you get a permanent ban.

pwndabear

11-20-2012

you were the one who's fingers were hitting the keyboard spewing inflammatory text into the game chat. you deserved this 100%

bigdongstudios

Recruiter

11-20-2012

Heh. I feel like I'm the only one here who grew up on cs/wc3/b.net/etc. and sees this as completely mild.

That sucks though.

Augratafier

11-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdongstudios View Post
Heh. I feel like I'm the only one here who grew up on cs/wc3/b.net/etc. and sees this as completely mild.

That sucks though.
Just because it happens/happened with older games doesn't make it acceptable. We need to move forward and make progress. There are certain status quos that we should not maintain.

Arrietti

11-20-2012

that was hardly why you got permabanned. It may have been the straw to break the camels back so to speak but its is the cumulation of your past behavoir that led Riot to decide to permaban your account.