Check out the case that got my main permabanned lol

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Augratafier

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScrubbyMcNoob View Post
Uh what?
*sigh* Do you need me to spell out, from that case, why you got punished? Provided people don't downvote close your thread before I have a chance.

TheZombiePeanut

11-20-2012

OP thinks doing good in-game gives him the right to be a jerk to people?

Leib Olmai

11-20-2012

Acutally, you are the "butthurt 14 yo" that ruins games of people.

Riot, which consist of full grown adult permabanned you because you are a jerk and don't understand to act like a proper human-being.

Sleepy Skarner

11-20-2012

You were kinda right if amumu didn't have boots by the 20th minutes, but the expectation of the player's skills is different depending in what elo you play, don't expect too much sometimes, lol.
But yea you did flame all game long tho.

ScrubbyMcNoob

11-20-2012

Lol ruining games by feeding our adc, and trying to get our tank jungler to initiate through challenging his courage, yeah what an improper human being

Flodoard

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-20-2012

Quote:
No just laughing at the stupidity of it, one case, when I obviously pwned bot lane and fed the adc, giving us the win, a little venting gets me permabanned, just goes to show that butthurt 14 year olds run tribunal
this is so ironic,because I think we're all reading this with the mindset that you're the butt hurt 14-year-old

Delta Sniper

11-20-2012

Im not sure you understand how perma bans work this one case isnt what got you prema banned it just kicked it to riot where they review all your cases and perma banned you.

Treshure

11-20-2012

Read through the chat, and if you can't see how arrogant you are, you deserve to be banned.

Augratafier

11-20-2012

Quote:
Lol ruining games by feeding our adc, and trying to get our tank jungler to initiate through challenging his courage, yeah what an improper human being
Do you really not get it? You've been banned 2-3 before, probably for the same thing. And you are griping about being banned.

"Insanity is doing the same thing repeatedly and expecting different results". Albert Einstein.

dRunk3n DuCk

11-20-2012

Using the claim that you fed your adc well and you still won makes it even more apparent on why you should have gotten banned. You be constructive on the player not buying boots not flame him to no ends only because you're mad he's not doing what YOU want. Maybe it was somebody's son or an eight year old kid who knows/cares regardless there was reason on why you were banned and keeping that attitude(by posting in here) will only lead to more bans. Change your attitude or don't play anymore