Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Check out the case that got my main permabanned lol

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ScrubbyMcNoob

11-20-2012

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/en/case/5833461/ (http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/en/case/5833461/)

no boot junglers at 20 minutes call for reports all day lol

Augratafier

11-20-2012

Are you asking why you got banned? I suppose insulting your teammates isn't obvious enough...

Psykeres

11-20-2012

You earned it, like all the rest here in GD.

Espectador

11-20-2012

If ur point its that u dont deserve the ban its getting kinda tiring read all this kind of posts. And yes u deserve it a negative attitude all game long flaming ppl picking up fights cursing etc.

ScrubbyMcNoob

11-20-2012

No just laughing at the stupidity of it, one case, when I obviously pwned bot lane and fed the adc, giving us the win, a little venting gets me permabanned, just goes to show that butthurt 14 year olds run tribunal

XRoflcakesX

11-20-2012

i woulda banned you too

Augratafier

11-20-2012

Quote:
ScrubbyMcNoob:
No just laughing at the stupidity of it, one case, when I obviously pwned bot lane and fed the adc, giving us the win, a little venting gets me permabanned, just goes to show that butthurt 14 year olds run tribunal

No.

ScrubbyMcNoob

11-20-2012

And when you main jungle, and see your jungler with no boots and 1 assist at 20 minutes, it pisses you off

Paprikachu

11-20-2012

Well, it's the Tribunal. What did you expect. Telling the truth is a bannable offense.

ScrubbyMcNoob

11-20-2012

Quote:
Augratafier:
No.

Uh what?