Tribunal does nothing !!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kirmet

09-24-2012

GO F_CK YOURSELF RIOT !!..........I am so sick and tired of you people never banning anyone...i figured i may as well see if i can get myself banned !!!....this is the only time you f-cking people will listen, but DO NOTHING !!!...sitting behind your pretty little desk..pushing your pretty little fingers and acting like your doing something good to improve this worthless un-organized BULLSH_T game...then you lie about how you f-cking reward us on judging in tribunal...that is all BULLSH_T...so SICK and TIRED of the trolling, AFK, the f-cking RACISIST remarks......you guys never do ANYTHING !!!..how about banning an account for a MONTH !!!! I garrentee you'll have better results...that will make all these trollers think twice...but, who the F_CK am i?....NOBODY !!!! a F_CKING NOBODY !!!!.....so sit back, forward this message to your lazy ass co-workers who do nothing as well and laugh away at this RAGE !!! F_CKING WORTHLESS PEOPLE !!!

Thales

09-24-2012

Don't you see all the horrible trolls you aren't playing with?

MrCdiggity

09-24-2012

Nah more power to this guy. He's right. I have more trolls and afkers in ranked than any other part of lol. It sucks. Just too bad bc i think the tribunal is a great idea but idk if it really works.

Twirky

09-24-2012

So mad

Slokavania

09-25-2012

I agree with him, though. Riot needs to step up their tribunal system, cause right now it's worthless and useless.

Snowkowned

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-25-2012

I agree with this guy and feel his frustration. I mostly play normals and find in every game there is rage, blaming, trolling, swearing from at least one member of one of the teams... I report these people every game regardless of whose team they're on and their score because honestly i'd never want to know or play with such a person. They're not simply venting, they're going way overboard. I have them every game and watch innocent victims getting targeted, sometimes defend them and consequently get targeted myself. They're in every match so I can only assume they don't get banned and that there's no negative consequence to being an uncooperative ******* in this team based game?

Even right now I feel like posting this reply is a pointless endeavour but what else can we do??? It's all up to Riot to provide a functional working game and monitor/regulate the online content it produces. I'm sure they delete offensive and misleading posts in fear of being sued, why not players?

Anyway that's my 2 cents, fat chance they'll do anything and we all know it. Sad reality is the only thing that would cause a change in their game is a huge drop in revenue. Until that happens they have no motivation to change their product. We'll probably see that when Heart of the Swarm is released and Blizzard Dota accompanies it. I know I will be checking it out, and probably be taking another look at Dota 2 on Steam as well.

Calderweiss

11-19-2012

People do get banned. I get sick of seeing the red, y u ban me? threads that the reds respond to, and then you see the case and they totally deserved the ban. The people on tribunal do make a difference. Riot is very busy, but they have a team specially dedicated to reviewing the tribunal cases sent before them. Sometimes the cases catch up to people. Not everyone gets permabanned the first time, but believe me, the guilty do get punished. I see it happen a lot. How do you know no one gets banned? It is pretty frequent, actually.

RisePlumSmuggler

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-19-2012

I agree 100%. And I never once got any rewards from 100+ tribunal cases.

The Tardwrangler

11-19-2012

I go on the tribunal from time to time, and there are so many cases I have punished that really should have been punished, it's like people only go on tribunal for the crappy I.P I mean it's not even that much like 4 per correct case, remove the reward from the tribunal so that justice can prevail.

Crazeh Fruit

11-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxic Queef View Post
I go on the tribunal from time to time, and there are so many cases I have punished that really should have been punished, it's like people only go on tribunal for the crappy I.P I mean it's not even that much like 4 per correct case, remove the reward from the tribunal so that justice can prevail.

There is no IP award anymore... How do you people now know this?