Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

permantely banned

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

elit3pvp

11-20-2012

well i recieved a 2 week ban and a perma ban i dont understand how this could happen i have since not played any games since my 2 week ban and now i try to log on and im perma banned shouldnt my reports before my ban be dismissed since iv alrdy been banned how am i ment to change my attitude if im 2 week banned then perma banned from the same offence :S

macsauce

11-20-2012

Link?

SunnyDays

11-20-2012

Field of Justice is Not For You

Angry juju

11-20-2012

Try a method that I call "stop making threads *****ing about things which you deserved but claim that you didn't"

elit3pvp

11-20-2012

i havent recieved the link but i deserved the 2 week banned becz i did harass but i wanted to change my behaviour but havent been on the acc to but im permantely banned how do they expect you to change ur behaviour if im permantely banned and 2 week banned

GrogTheTrollGod

11-20-2012

Just because the games that led to your perma ban were played before your 2 week ban doesnt mean they were part of the case that led to the 2 week ban.

Furthermore, why should anyone of us believe you wanted to change? You get several warnings and bans before a perma, why didnt any of them make you feel like you were doing something wrong?

VENUMB

11-20-2012

Leave please. Go do something else.

Broken Shower

11-20-2012

wow that sucks , send in a support ticket to see if they can send you the link to the game

Virsta

11-20-2012

Dang.

macsauce

11-20-2012

Nah, don't waste their time with any tickets. Go play a different game, you don't belong here.