this stupid tribunal

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SmashDay

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-19-2012

Im so tired of the way riots tribunal works. I recently got an email with my case in it and sure enough come to find out the reason im suspended yet again is due to ******* players who dont read tribunals and all they wanna do is click ban regardless if like in my case i was not at fault butfor only 1 game due to internet issue at the time. the other 4 games I was in the clear of being at fault yet like every other time I get suspended due to lack of skill at creating the tribunal. So to wrap this all up the tribunal is a waste of time due to the fact kids will only click ban and never pardon cuz they are mad and dont want innocent players to get away with a false report.

Exploding Barrel

11-19-2012

You can post your reform card link here, your post isn't very credible without it.

AeroWaffle

11-19-2012

Sorry, but since all we have is your word right now, you have no proof backing your innocence.

Post your case link if you want to get an opinion on the verdict and/or your behavior.

pwndabear

11-19-2012

i dont think thats how it is at all

Kantala

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverkitten View Post
Im so tired of the way riots tribunal works. I recently got an email with my case in it and sure enough come to find out the reason im suspended yet again is due to ******* players who dont read tribunals and all they wanna do is click ban regardless if like in my case i was not at fault butfor only 1 game due to internet issue at the time. the other 4 games I was in the clear of being at fault yet like every other time I get suspended due to lack of skill at creating the tribunal. So to wrap this all up the tribunal is a waste of time due to the fact kids will only click ban and never pardon cuz they are mad and dont want innocent players to get away with a false report.

Your punish was deserved. Call the tribunal stupid? Check. Insult the judges? Check. Call us kids? Check. We mad bro? Check.

Your attitude right here in this post is reason enough for me to believe that you behaved very similarly in your case games and most the other games that you were reported in that we can't see.

TheFlyingSpoon

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exploding Barrel View Post
You can post your reform card link here, your post isn't very credible without it.
+1

Zambi

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kantala View Post
Your punish was deserved. Call the tribunal stupid? Check. Insult the judges? Check. Call us kids? Check. We mad bro? Check.

Your attitude right here in this post is reason enough for me to believe that you behaved very similarly in your case games and most the other games that you were reported in that we can't see.
I would call the Tribunal stupid. Never been in it. I would insult the judges for their stupidity. I have never been in it. I'll call most of you kids. Have never been in it.

You can't judge her on that and if you do you are the type that don't deserve to have an opinion on it.

Kantala

11-19-2012

Actually. I can. Do you know why? Because that is my opinion and I am allowed to hold that opinion. I have not read one single rant by someone who comes on here raging about being banned who did not have the same behavior in their report card.

SmashDay

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-19-2012

i never said yall r mad bro obviously sum of u kids seem to be on my post i posted this to vent i dont give a rats ass if any of you believe me or not lol

Zambi

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kantala View Post
Actually. I can. Do you know why? Because that is my opinion and I am allowed to hold that opinion. I have not read one single rant by someone who comes on here raging about being banned who did not have the same behavior in their report card.
Doesn't matter you don't hold the right to say she deserves a punish. Innocent until proven guilty.