It seems as though....

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Whitey One Chain

11-20-2012

It seems as though people are just voting yes on any and everything in the tribunal so they can get their last little bit of IP. Some of these bans/suspensions are getting ridiculous.

JanusTheMad

11-20-2012

1) IP isn't given out by the Tribunal.
2) The pardon rate is about 25-30%.

Whitey One Chain

11-20-2012

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/en/case/5960234/

How the hell is game 1 a punish... even game 2 doesn't seem worth a 2 day ban. Dafuq is with the reports?

Whitey One Chain

11-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by JanusTheMad View Post
1) IP isn't given out by the Tribunal.
2) The pardon rate is about 25-30%.
They don't give out IP for reviewing correct cases anymore? I remember a few weeks back I got like 20 IP or so from reviewing cases.

Durious

11-20-2012

Irelia was trolling in game 2. How is that not a punish?

Whitey One Chain

11-20-2012

I agree with game 2, but how is game 1 a punish? Obviously the 2 day ban was decided based on both.

Durious

11-20-2012

No, the 2-day ban was decided on the person being warned several times already after being found guilty by the tribunal before. This is his third or fourth or fifth time in the tribunal.

Whitey One Chain

11-20-2012

Plus the reports came from the other team... the other 4 I was playing with were having fun with it too. Maybe in a ranked game if the other team reports that would be fine, but they are being WAY too serious about this **** now.

Whitey One Chain

11-20-2012

So basically everyone agrees that the game 1 punish is B S? Where is the judge so I can appeal this? I've been warned once about the same nonsensical stuff. We were losing in game two, so we all decided to race to their nexus instead of surrendering. Hense, why only the enemy team reported. (Which either way, didn't affect them what-so-ever.) It's all around pretty dumb.

JanusTheMad

11-20-2012

There are currently no rewards at all for participating in the tribunal whatsoever.

The punish vote was for game 2, where the enemy team reported you for using homophobic language repeatedly. If you have 2 more days left on your ban, I'm guessing this is the second time you were banned.