Inappropriate Name with no name?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Phyrexia

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-19-2012

Hello all,

Just got back into doing the Tribunal again, and come across a case with 2 games, both have a report of Inappropriate Name. However the name in question doesn't seemed to be listed anywhere on the case. Am I missing something incredibly obvious or is this a bug?

bryjow123

11-19-2012

A bug probably, a case I did recently with inappropriate name had it shown.

Nothing to do but pardon or skip, barring anything bad in the chat log :/

SgtSarros

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-19-2012

One thing i've noticed, which MAY in fact be a bug, is that I've never seen the summoner name in a report where there was a comment along with the inappropriate name report. If people make no comments I see the summoner name after.

Can anyone else confirm this?

Gyroth

11-20-2012

confirmed.

SoresuMakashi

11-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SgtSarros View Post
One thing i've noticed, which MAY in fact be a bug, is that I've never seen the summoner name in a report where there was a comment along with the inappropriate name report. If people make no comments I see the summoner name after.

Can anyone else confirm this?
No, it's more widespread than that:
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2820837

SgtSarros

11-20-2012

Hmm. This will hopefully get fixed soon then. I wonder what caused it to break, I remember seeing inappropriate names working just a few days ago.