Do I deserve a one week ban for THIS?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Visinoid

11-20-2012

The player directly attacked other players verbally, so yes it is deserved.

KimKelley

11-20-2012

Do we even vote on euw Tribunals?

As to whether you deserve a ban, I dunno. I guess it does deserve a ban if previous warnings from riot were not enough to get you to stop saying things like "Do you try hard to appear this dumb or were you born that way?".

Jamie98s

11-20-2012

you called someone an idiot, thats an easy ban. if you do it again it might be a permaban. Be careful.

Julie12

11-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamie98s View Post
you called someone an idiot, thats an easy ban. if you do it again it might be a permaban. Be careful.
I can't tell if you're sarcastic or not.

Get people offended if you call them an idiot when the situation demands it? I understand people getting upset about being called the ever-so-ubiquitous f-word or racial insults, but does this apply for idiot as well?

Seven Portals

11-20-2012

BRO dont listen to these tribunal ******* they cant do **** man i got banned for a week as well i cant play till sunday and believe me man KIDS TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THAT FKN REPORT BUTTON AND ALL YOU SENIOR MEMBERS THAT READ MY COMMENT SHOVE THIS COMMEnt up yalls behinds. Sincerly Kevin. I get banned every time i purchase rp. So yea

Zaresin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-20-2012

You were abusive to other players from what I read of each case. Doesn't matter if someone else started it...they aren't the ones that were in the tribunal the case was off of. You are. So your actions are what were judged.

Also as this is a 1 week suspension, Riot had to approve it. If you have an issue with it, send in a ticket and ask for another review. Just be warned that they can see all your games, including pre and post game chat.

My advice since this is your 1 week already, learn from your behavior and don't do it again as your next suspension is 2 weeks or depending on severity, a perm ban.

nothingxs

11-20-2012

I sure love it when people come here and expect Tribunal members to agree with them and proceed to insult them when, invariably, they do not.

Zaresin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seven Portals View Post
BRO dont listen to these tribunal ******* they cant do **** man i got banned for a week as well i cant play till sunday and believe me man KIDS TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THAT FKN REPORT BUTTON AND ALL YOU SENIOR MEMBERS THAT READ MY COMMENT SHOVE THIS COMMEnt up yalls behinds. Sincerly Kevin. I get banned every time i purchase rp. So yea

LOL well i can see why you were suspended. Guessing it won't be long before you lose your main account with that attitude. I give it a month tops.

Jamie98s

11-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julie12 View Post
I can't tell if you're sarcastic or not.

Get people offended if you call them an idiot when the situation demands it? I understand people getting upset about being called the ever-so-ubiquitous f-word or racial insults, but does this apply for idiot as well?
I dont like the rules either, but its simple. It you say ANYTHING that can be remotely be considered "negative" you can be banned.