Do I deserve a one week ban for THIS?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FNC AppyB

11-20-2012

Short answer. Yes you do deserve it

Leib Olmai

11-20-2012

I think you focus too much on the "one week" thing.

You got a ONE WEEK suspension because you've already been warned, banned 1 days, banned 3 days and now it's up to 7 days.

Even after 2 ban and warning, you STILL didn't understand to act like a proper human-being.
You've been reported in a majority of your game and this is just a sample of what made you get into the tribunal.

You totally deserve it and the next ban is going to be 2 weeks if you don't learn to change your attitude.

Julie12

11-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leib Olmai View Post
I think you focus too much on the "one week" thing.

You got a ONE WEEK suspension because you've already been warned, banned 1 days, banned 3 days and now it's up to 7 days.

Even after 2 ban and warning, you STILL didn't understand to act like a proper human-being.
You've been reported in a majority of your game and this is just a sample of what made you get into the tribunal.

You totally deserve it and the next ban is going to be 2 weeks if you don't learn to change your attitude.
Man, you're completely correct, eventhough you don't know me or ever played with me you can already assess that I'm worse than Hitler.

What a self-righteous circlejerk this forum is.

Calys Teneb

11-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julie12 View Post
Keep in mind though, most was said between premade buddies.
Also I find it ridiculous how this is worthy a ban, out of the 5 cases that are presented most are irrelevant due to wrong reports or circumstances, and in the grand picture, getting banned for one or two bad games when I had 20,30,40 maybe 50 games in the same time frame that were good games.

Especially when I'm considered as bad as racists and other miscreants in the community by receiving a ban.
Here's what you learned from this.

Tribunal can see the "whole picture" from the reports like your mother can judge your lifestyle by whom you bring to family dinners.

Stop bringing hookers home for Thanksgiving.

Calys Teneb

11-20-2012

Quote:
Man, you're completely correct, eventhough you don't know me or ever played with me you can already assess that I'm worse than Hitler.

If you don't want to potentially hear that you're in the wrong, don't bring it up. If you want to only hear that you're right, just talk to yourself in a mirror.

dignitas Rampant

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-20-2012

Quote:

Why does so many of these debates end with the Original Poster attempting to reduce everything to Hitler. Julie, you came to a forum asking whether you deserved the ban. People responded, however they stated that they affirm the decision. I will be honest, I voted on your case. I chose to punish. That's why I've stayed away from this discussion. But you can't come to a forum, ask for people's opinions, and when they don't agree with you, insult them. It undermines your entire purpose for being here. It is amazing how someone can believe that they can insult others on the forum and not see how it directly refers to their behavior in the game.

LargeSnorlax

11-20-2012

Well, if you want answers that are non biased, I'll give it a shot...

#1 - Yelled at your teammate - Reported by your enemy. Not sure here. Nothing huge though.

#2 - You obviously don't like a premade which isn't even talking to you. Rant and rave all game. You're angry. They get it

#3 - No idea. Looks like a 4v5.

#4 - Whining about your team. Not bad though.

#5 - Whining about your team. Brand bad, jungle bad, blah blah blah.

Not the worst logs I've seen. I can see why it was only a 'majority' punish, but I can see why it would be a punish.

King of Daventry

11-20-2012

Quote:

You need to start looking at yourself. I've said all I can. You asked whether we would punish, you got your answer and now you're throwing a tantrum because it isn't what you wanted.

You can either shape up, become a better person by being more aware of your actions or keep doing what you do and keep getting banned and banned and banned.

I can't speak for anyone else but I don't want people banned for any reason other than the fact that I wouldn't want to play with them.

ThereRnoIDs

11-20-2012

I personally wouldn't have punished.
Well the riot system punishes you based on 1 day 3 day 1 week 2 week perm ban.
Dosnt matter about the severity...

Game 1-5 I wudve pardoned all 5.
Too bad I never do the tribunal.

MakJuice

11-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anemoneya View Post
you need to follow in-game rule when playing league of legends, not your harsh real world stuff.

U must have zero idea of what what the summoner's code exists of then.... Riot has stated several times players can say words like sh*t or dam*it as long as they are not directed towards any other summoner..

If this summoner did not verball harass anyone or create a negative experience in game then he is not punishable.... I assume that is why he only got a majority instead of a strong or overwhelming because this case was 50/50