Do I deserve a one week ban for THIS?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Julie12

11-20-2012

Hi Tribunal, hi Riot.

I usually don't complain about my earlier suspensions as some are warranted and they helped me improve my behavior a lot.

Now I got a ONE WEEK suspension though, not remembering any "toxic" games I checked out the tribunal case. Most of the games in that log are non-hostile to me, so I'd like a feedback from my fellow players about how they'd judge my behavior in those games.

so here goes:
http://euw.leagueoflegends.com/tribu...e/438647/#nogo

Game 1: all I said was "beep boop ;_;" and "yolo" to the enemy team, which got me a report from the enemy team.

Game 2: the game started kinda hostile because the team was a premade that was already jerks in champ select, then my support AFK'd at the tower while letting me solo a blitzcrank (and I think) vanye lane, as Ashe. she refused to ward anything. Also our mid disconnected at level 5 and was out of the game for a good 10 minutes. Somewhere in there the top or jungle (can't remember which one anymore) disconnected as well. Nobody was having a good time or behaving well that game, it's just an unfortunate game due to disconnects.

Game 3: I didn't say anything at all, nobody on the team did as it was a premade. We got rolled, a bad game was had by everyone. I don't see the point of the report there.

Game 4: I was premade with Kha'zix and LeBlanc, nothing was said to hurt feelings, as you can see by Kha'zix way of typing as well, it was merely joking banter.

Game 5: Udyr and Brand had a feedfest,feeding double buffs and kills to Katarina. Nobody had a good time in that game. It wasn't just my fault that nobody had a good time, it was just a bad game that we lost.

So what's your opinion people? Do I deserve a one week suspension for this?

Blafon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-20-2012

You as Fiora game 1

Fiora [00:08:37] dont blame me
Fiora [00:08:40] because you cant invade
Fiora [00:08:44] you invade without any wards
Fiora [00:08:46] dont blame me
Fiora [00:08:47] idiot

You as Ashe game 2

Ashe [00:10:09] lulu can you stop afk
Ashe [00:11:42] ****ing troll premade
Lulu [00:12:37] np
Lulu [00:12:38]
Ashe [00:12:43] how about
Ashe [00:12:45] you use your wards
Ashe [00:12:47] instead of afking at tower
Ashe [00:12:58] game already hard with ****** mid DCing

You as Taric game 5

Taric [00:06:08] oh lol this brand and udyr
Udyr [00:06:10] or what u doin?!?!
Taric [00:06:12] gg nice feed
Udyr [00:06:13] ME?!?
Udyr [00:06:19] rofl taric be quite really
Taric [00:06:22] you get counterjungled by a ****ing amumu lol
Brand [00:06:30] udyr u had --- hp why u follow mumu?
Taric [00:06:30] as udyr no less

Not helpful, mean

Taric [00:11:44] lol brand cant combo
Taric [00:11:46] too good

Mocking your ally.

Taric [All] [00:14:20] I just said "nice gank" because he fed double kill again to kat
Taric [All] [00:14:24] gg league babies
Udyr [All] [00:14:33] dont lie, tribunal can see chatlog
Udyr [All] [00:14:35] "babie"

You're right, Udyr. We can. And we banned this toxic player who deserved his ban.

Trydan

11-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blafon View Post
You as Fiora game 1

You as Ashe game 2

You as Taric game 5

Not helpful, mean

Mocking your ally.

Taric [All] [00:14:20] I just said "nice gank" because he fed double kill again to kat

You're right, Udyr. We can. And we banned this toxic player who deserved his ban.
You really need to grow up and take a few 'real world' life courses if you think THAT deserves a suspension. Suspensions on games used to be for actual offenses, not little carebear babies banning everything they come across that has a single swear word among pages of text.

Julie12

11-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blafon View Post
You as Fiora game 1

You as Ashe game 2

You as Taric game 5

Not helpful, mean

Mocking your ally.

First game:
That was to my teammate which didn't report me. Also I lashed out at him as he was blaming me for his obvious mistake. I got dunked by Jayce, so I was dead. Meanwhile Rengar decided to invade red without any ward coverage and got promptly ganked by the enemy jungle and top (who obviously based and arrived way earlier at their red due to not being dead and coming from their base). He tried to blame me for his misplay which annoyed me greatly as it's just unfair to blame your misplays on others. It's the whole "omg u didn't call ss that's why I died, I report u" situation. In the end we won though and as it says, the report is from the enemy team, not my own so it seems he wasn't mad at me for that miscommunication either. No hurt feelings were had.

Second game:
Game was with a troll 4man premade as is obvious from the chatlog. Eventhough Lulu said "np " she was still afk at the tower leaving me to 1vs2 in a Blitz/Vayne lane. I want to see your composure when you're stuck in a game with your support AFKing at tower and mocking you while 2 others in the team disconnect as well.

Game 5:
I know it was bad to call the team out on their mistakes, but as you can see from the chat the general tone in the game was unfriendly with mid and jungle not being able to do anything. I doubt I deserve a one week suspension for that though.

The "lol brand can't combo" comment was a mistake as he explains after the fact that he was out of range which is totally fine, as you also can see later on we were ganked by amumu so I had no time to shoot him a "sry".

If I deserve a one week ban for this then Brand and Udyr deserve one too as they weren't exactly saints either this game, to the same extent as me. I doubt they got one though.

Anemoneya

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trydan View Post
You really need to grow up and take a few 'real world' life courses if you think THAT deserves a suspension. Suspensions on games used to be for actual offenses, not little carebear babies banning everything they come across that has a single swear word among pages of text.
you need to follow in-game rule when playing league of legends, not your harsh real world stuff.

Anemoneya

11-20-2012

game 4 you flamed too much, I think that got you banned.
length of ban is irrelevant to severity of your offense. It's based on what ban or warning you got last time. Last time you must have gotten warning or 3day ban so now you have 7 day ban.

Julie12

11-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anemoneya View Post
game 4 you flamed too much, I think that got you banned.
length of ban is irrelevant to severity of your offense. It's based on what ban or warning you got last time. Last time you must have gotten warning or 3day ban so now you have 7 day ban.
Keep in mind though, most was said between premade buddies.
Also I find it ridiculous how this is worthy a ban, out of the 5 cases that are presented most are irrelevant due to wrong reports or circumstances, and in the grand picture, getting banned for one or two bad games when I had 20,30,40 maybe 50 games in the same time frame that were good games.

Especially when I'm considered as bad as racists and other miscreants in the community by receiving a ban.

King of Daventry

11-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julie12 View Post
Keep in mind though, most was said between premade buddies.
Also I find it ridiculous how this is worthy a ban, out of the 5 cases that are presented most are irrelevant due to wrong reports or circumstances, and in the grand picture, getting banned for one or two bad games when I had 20,30,40 maybe 50 games in the same time frame that were good games.

Especially when I'm considered as bad as racists and other miscreants in the community by receiving a ban.
It's never your fault that you can't control your hands, "They started it so my hands just acted on their own and typed things that are equally as bad!"

It's never your fault for acting like a *****. "Oh it's the trolls! It's the premades! They're the ones who made me do this"

Grow the **** up, to the guy who said something along the lines of "real life is just as bad or worse," First this isn't real life, second people who act like that in real life don't exactly win any popularity contests, they usually just end up finding other people who are just as irate as them to legitimize their actions.

Anemoneya

11-20-2012

false reports are irrelevant, you are not being judged 1 game out of your other cases. You doing nothing wrong in other 4 cases doesn't make you pardon.

Julie12

11-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by King of Daventry View Post
It's never your fault that you can't control your hands, "They started it so my hands just acted on their own and typed things that are equally as bad!"

It's never your fault for acting like a *****. "Oh it's the trolls! It's the premades! They're the ones who made me do this"

Grow the **** up, to the guy who said something along the lines of "real life is just as bad or worse," First this isn't real life, second people who act like that in real life don't exactly win any popularity contests, they usually just end up finding other people who are just as irate as them to legitimize their actions.
I love the condescending holier-than-thou attitude, it's like I'm really on reddit!

So the agitator is free to ruin more games while people that are calling them out deserve to be banned, according to people like you. You don't even know what happens pregame or what happens outside the chat in the actual game yet you're quick to judge people.