Diamond to silver GG

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Golbat

11-20-2012

As a diamond player once said, "Carry harder"

Konsecutive

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-20-2012

Opposite of what happened to me. Can't get past 1600 during s2, go into placements and carry hard get 1700.

Ysmir

11-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konsecutive View Post
Opposite of what happened to me. Can't get past 1600 during s2, go into placements and carry hard get 1700.
Placements are 95% luck at the beginning of a season. I've been drifting between 1500 and 1700 on my main and jumped to 1700 easy on my smurf with less runes and less champs. It should get better after a couple weeks once system finds out where people belong.

Last Spark

11-20-2012

I dont know, i climbed 200 elo in -1-2 weeks, and for you would be more easy. You are diamond.

Browitz

11-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by zyzy View Post
its ok tho because i won the first placements so far on my smurf so my smurf is now 300 elo higher than my main LOL

was 1450 on main now 1100, smurf where it should be

thanks season 3

Zyy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by XenonBladez View Post
I dont know, i climbed 200 elo in -1-2 weeks, and for you would be more easy. You are diamond.
except i started out playing with the people that i was playing iwth before the reset who were my elo to begin with...

Lord Angry

11-20-2012

Looks like you're no longer
*sunglasses*
Zyzy top

YEEEEAAAAÀAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH

Lord eXecutor

11-20-2012

Elo Hell doesn't exist man

HUEUHEUHEUHUHEEUHUHEUHEUHEUHEUHEUHEUHEUHEUHEUHE

Sick n tired of leavers, dota2 n hon has it ... LoL ........ release NEW CHAMPS!!!!

Ron Fendo

11-20-2012

Biggest problem I've seen so far is players that don't communicate with the team. Makes games alot more difficult to win when you have say a duo queue in bottom and they don't listen to the jungler trying to snowball them.

lmaonade200

11-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by zyzy View Post
Not at all, once i play like a 100 games im 100% sure i wont be at this elo anymore just bad luck to start it will even out this leaver ratio cannot continue like this lol
then what's the problem? it's always like this at the beginning of every season/preseason, nothing new really