Diamond to silver GG

12345678 ... 11
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

tist

11-20-2012

I had the opposite luck. Won 14 straight, now playing with all diamonds. Pretty fun but well see if I can last. The players up here are too srs.

Fathootz

11-20-2012

I understand where you are coming from..While i can't say i am as high ranked as you or as skilled.

My first 6 out of 10 ranked had guys who didn't join the game or left shortly after it started..Or just straight up leavers that got frustrated..Its annoying when you just want to try your best and succeed and you get stuff like this consistently

HolyMonkee

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-20-2012

Just remember. There is no elo hell. Carry harder.

Sorry, couldn't resist...

ForgivEnemy

11-20-2012

Yeah a lot of pro's (Crumbz in paticular) had really bad placement matches, but he's gotten way higher since his first 10 games. Just play and it will balance out, sucks though.

Buh Lee Dat

11-20-2012

id take a leaver over a feeder(as in a person that makes the same mistake over and over) anyday. one makes you lose the other makes you lose faster

Bolby

11-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by zyzy View Post
not even trolls just people that leave the game before it starts making me think internet problems but man 7 out of 11 games? thats got to be like the worst luck ever lol i mean ive had bad luck streaks but this takes the cake so far 7 out of 11. just gg lol
Haha. Luck.

Muunressu

11-20-2012

Gotta play it out. I've been going through this "win/lose/win/lose" trend. Earlier I won a game with an awesome team who were very well coordinated, and communicated well. I was Lulu and accidentally got 3 kills, and I even apologized, and they were completely cool with it. We carried on and won, and we were positive through and through. Whatever mistakes were made, we didn't whine about it or blame others, we just continued.

A game right after that, just now... I play Lulu again. Our mid Kat loses to Lux, gave Cait first blood, and I accidentally take 3 kills throughout the game (one which was beyond the enemy turret because of help pix/Q combo) that no one went after. Ezreal and Kat get severely mad at me after I apologized and they start yelling and saying it's my fault for everything apparently, while me, Mao, and Wu tried everything to keep things under control. They continuously played the blame game, and never blamed themselves for a single mistake. This team and last team were like night and day.. I kept trying to give positive reinforcement but nothing. The Kat literally said, "We want your help Lulu, but we don't need you anymore." That was said after they ALMOST DIED and I had to save their butts AND I managed to get a kill. Wat.

It sucks, but you'll get just as many good teams as you will bad ones. :/ Sometimes it'll seem like a never-ending train of bad teams.

l3lazian

The Council

11-20-2012

I went from coal to diamond. So I had some pretty good luck.

Oecene Nine

11-20-2012

Add me ill carry you to 2k in duo. Nah seriously add me id your willing to have some fun duo witha french canadian :P

fr0ztbyte

11-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by zyzy View Post
its ok tho because i won the first placements so far on my smurf so my smurf is now 300 elo higher than my main LOL
At least your skill is actually diamond level. Whenever I stop playing for more than a week, my skill drops to about 1200 and it takes me another two weeks to get my head back in the game =(.

12345678 ... 11