Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Diamond to silver GG

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Steven Deschain

11-21-2012

Carry harder.

HandOfBlood

11-21-2012

What is it that high elo players tell us to do in that situation... oh yes, I remember, just carry harder!

edit: shenja'd

Downes

01-04-2013

Quote:
zyzy:
out of the first 11 games i played i had leavers in 7 of them 11 total leavers over 7 games all of them on my team never on the enemy team then i got ddosed one of those 7 as well. so i went 3-8 went from 2.2k to 1400 elo gggggggggggggg karma kick im pls
Edit: ELO hell doesn't exist my first few games don't prove ELO hell. lol.. didn't think that needed said but there you have it.
Edit: idk why people keep bringing up feeders and ragers im just saying that its bad luck that ive had 7 games with someone that just didnt connect to the game at all. literally never blamed feederrs or ragers or anything else just people with internet problems or computer problems because i doubt they didnt connect just to not connect doesnt make sense.

I just played a game with you where you intentionally lost us the game. Really hoping you get banned.

AussieBoss

01-04-2013

So when a Diamond cries about placements, he gets 40 upvotes but when someone else does, they get 40 downvotes.

Nice one GD.