Diamond to silver GG

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Steven Deschain

11-21-2012

Carry harder.

HandOfBlood

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-21-2012

What is it that high elo players tell us to do in that situation... oh yes, I remember, just carry harder!

edit: shenja'd

Downes

01-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by zyzy View Post
out of the first 11 games i played i had leavers in 7 of them 11 total leavers over 7 games all of them on my team never on the enemy team then i got ddosed one of those 7 as well. so i went 3-8 went from 2.2k to 1400 elo gggggggggggggg karma kick im pls
Edit: ELO hell doesn't exist my first few games don't prove ELO hell. lol.. didn't think that needed said but there you have it.
Edit: idk why people keep bringing up feeders and ragers im just saying that its bad luck that ive had 7 games with someone that just didnt connect to the game at all. literally never blamed feederrs or ragers or anything else just people with internet problems or computer problems because i doubt they didnt connect just to not connect doesnt make sense.
I just played a game with you where you intentionally lost us the game. Really hoping you get banned.

AussieBoss

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-04-2013

So when a Diamond cries about placements, he gets 40 upvotes but when someone else does, they get 40 downvotes.

Nice one GD.