I messed up and I don't know how to fix it....

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Bushmaster

01-04-2013

Just reported the wrong player in a game...

Summoner name Hiko23...

he did nothing to get reported at all, he was actually a good team mate. It was our heimerdinger that should have been reported, but the buttons line up weird.

Is there any way I can appeal to tribunal to disregard or something?
I don't want to get someone banned....

well... unless its our troll heimer. He got reported 6 times in that game.

LilAggy

01-04-2013

Nothing to worry about. If he was a nice guy you're probably the only report to have been sent and he won't go to Tribunal at all, and if he did, they would disregard it unless he was an ass in other games.

TacticalJR

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-04-2013

Most likely he will be banned, as you can see some threads in GD about innocent people who don't even talk, have decent K/D/A and are still banned. Good guy tribunal

The Bushmaster

01-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by TacticalJR View Post
Most likely he will be banned, as you can see some threads in GD about innocent people who don't even talk, have decent K/D/A and are still banned. Good guy tribunal
most of the people I see in the tribunal have like 8 reports in 4 games.
IMO when something like that happens, just because you don't see it in the chat log, doesn't mean it didn't happen in champ select or on the stats screen.

Nobody gets reported that many times by completely random people based on chance.

Irisaurus Rex

01-04-2013

you are a terrible terrible person