@Lyte Could you look into my account for me?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The 420 Blazer

11-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desastrado View Post
inb4 Pendragon, or some other Rioter, comes and say that you deserved the ban.

Actually waiting on it. *grabs popcorn*
Oh, believe me I'm not trying to go around saying I didn't deserve a ban, but I don't believe I deserved to be perm banned on the first time .

Also I'm banned until August 2nd, 2212, and I got the exact same email as the guy from this thread and he got unbanned - http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2797466

I'm hoping he wasn't just unbanned for being high elo and knowing other high elo players.

lilheartless

11-20-2012

2212? thats such an odd date i've never seen that one before. what exactly where u banned for?

just bad behavior when they where looking into your account? was this before tribunal?

u said 2 months ago but the time frame seems wrong

The 420 Blazer

11-20-2012

They say it was for toxic behaviour, which yes, I was in some games, but the whole reason my account was looked into by riot was from playing a game with a Riot employee or well as everyone is saying an Ex-Riot employee and the game being dropped.

lilheartless

11-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobb˙ View Post
They say it was for toxic behaviour, which yes, I was in some games, but the whole reason my account was looked into by riot was from playing a game with a Riot employee or well as everyone is saying an Ex-Riot employee and the game being dropped.

i'm just wondering why it wasn't a 2283 ban which is usually what they give out for special circumstance bans

The 420 Blazer

11-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilheartless View Post
i'm just wondering why it wasn't a 2283 ban which is usually what they give out for special circumstance bans
Oh, I don't know much about how they do the special bans as this is the first time I've ever been banned, on any game actually and I've been playing games where you have to interact with other players constantly for over 10 years.

OnIy JungIe

11-20-2012

I think the problem for you isn't the fact that you got banned, as you've come to accept that you have been toxic before. However, a permanent ban after a game with a (ex) Riot member seems extreme if you've never been banned before for toxic behavior. I have received multiple chances before and changed how I play from a super try-hard competitor to somebody who realized that League of Legends is in fact a game after all. So if you did get banned for toxic behavior, and actually dedicated that much time/money into this game it's obvious you care and deserve a second. Hopefully Lyte can shed "light" on this

bigdongstudios

Recruiter

11-20-2012

if they don't unban a 1000-2000$ account, that's royally ****ed up.

The 420 Blazer

11-20-2012

I planned on spending a lot more with them aswell as I had a goal of getting a skin for every champion, along with all the holiday skins, etc !

AForgotten Angel

11-20-2012

Do you use any 3rd party stuff?

The 420 Blazer

11-20-2012

Nope, I never have unless you consider lolreplay third party, but all that does is record your games :O