@Lyte Could you look into my account for me?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The 420 Blazer

11-20-2012

Hey about 2 months ago I was permenately banned after playing with "Shurelia", I believe this player works at riot or did anyway, and they went on to instantly say they were going to jungle Leona. I was thinking okay that's fine I've never seen it maybe it'll work, well it didn't work out that way they ended up feeding and saying they were only going to do the wolf/blue camp the entire game. About 20 minutes into the game I believe it was our top laner disconnected and didn't come back for 10 minutes. When he finally came back the game was "loldropped" as they were calling it around that time. Shurelia then went on to say in their stream chat that they were going to look into all of the accounts in the game and take action on the ones that needed it. Turns out I wasn't the reason the game dropped, and I was banned instead for my past behaviour. Normally I would be fine for this, because believe me I know after looking back on how I acted that I deserved to be banned, but not permenately the first time?

During my time on this game I've spent anywhere from $1000-$2000 and 500+ hours playing. In the past few weeks I've been told by multiple friends that I could potentially get a second chance as a few Riot employee's have been found raging in games and giving unfair bans. I have also read multiple posts where Riot staff has said people get 7, 8, even 9 chances before they are finally permantely banned (http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...23968#31123968).

I've been banned for just over 2 months now and I would really like if I could have at the very least a second chance to prove I can change the way I acted in the game. Again, I'm not going to try to lie like the majority of the people who make these threads, and say I don't know what I did. I know exactly what I did in my games, and that was being rude, name calling, and just general raging. I don't believe I've ever been racist in the game, but maybe out of over 1000 games I may have been and I apologize if I offended anyone and they happen to read this thread.

I wasn't going to make a post about this, but I sent in a support ticket about 10 days ago, and I still haven't had any feedback from Riot. I just feel like being permenatley banned on the first time is very unfair and other people, not just myself should atleast get 1 other chance to prove themself.

The 420 Blazer

11-20-2012

I really hope I will be able to use this account for season 3 !

OhYouFancy

11-20-2012

Shurelia hasn't worked for RIot for a looong time.

MustafaFeeds

11-20-2012

Perm ban without any other prior punishments? Something gas got to be up.

The 420 Blazer

11-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhYouFancy View Post
Shurelia hasn't worked for RIot for a looong time.
I'm sure they could easily get a friend to look into the accounts as they did say on stream they were going to :O

Edit: Also at the time I was banned they still had a forum badge/avatar saying what they did for Riot O_o

Tempestphile

11-20-2012

Sburelia left long time ago, and the L could have been a captial I

The 420 Blazer

11-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempestphile View Post
Sburelia left long time ago, and the L could have been a captial I
I copied and pasted it from the champion select into the general discussion search and found posts by them

The 420 Blazer

11-20-2012

I also had people from the game messaging me throughout the week before I got banned saying things like "gg that game had a riot employee in it and they're looking into your accounts" some of these people weren't even in the game, I think they may have been from the stream.

Also here's a link to the profile on Lolking.net - http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/7423#ranked-stats

Correct me if I'm wrong, but that's not a capital i ?

Edit: Here's the link to "Shureiia" - http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/31773255 they're not 1500+ elo or even level 30 :P

Desastrado

11-20-2012

inb4 Pendragon, or some other Rioter, comes and say that you deserved the ban.

Actually waiting on it. *grabs popcorn*

lilheartless

11-20-2012

when are u banned till