banned untill 4th Sep 2286??

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sagethyme

11-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWhite2086 View Post
2 wrongs don't make a right. If someone is negative to you and you are negative back then you both deserve a ban. The correct thing to do is to NOT be negative back and then report them at the end of the game and go away from it know that if they keep that **** up that you have helped to remove a toxic player.

One thing that I would like to see for cases like yours is the ability for people to also tag other players in the game for review. If player 1 was reported and the chat log looks like
P1: **** OFF ****ING NOOB
P2: YOU ****ING SUCK I HOPE YOU ****ING DIE
P2: I ****ED YOUR MOM
P1: get cancer
P2: I will track you down and murder you family if you dont ****ing quit right ****ing now
P1: **** off ****
etc etc etc

I would love to be able to punish player 1 and also make a note that player 2 needs to be looked at for being toxic as well
I would like a 'flag' for toxic players i see in the trib as well.

@op: You could nicely suggest they are breaking the summoners code, and thatyou would feel obligated to report them if they continue. Feeling vidicated in that eventually they would be in your current position.

If one does not wish to adher to the norms of polite society one dose not need to partake, but don't be surprised when polite society refuses to take part in you otherwise.
Kids play this game, and you have no moral ground justifying exposing them to your behaviour, this is just the tip.

darkshooter62

11-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrewbieQQ View Post
i love it when i see the banhammer permanently crushing these toxic players.
Tribunal working as intended
Please don't come back
Because people like you are the ones that abuse people then you report them? thanks mate

Sagethyme

11-20-2012

Oh and OP are you the one giving 90% of the comments in this thread one down vote? Awesome =D

darkshooter62

11-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagethyme View Post
I would like a 'flag' for toxic players i see in the trib as well.

@op: You could nicely suggest they are breaking the summoners code, and thatyou would feel obligated to report them if they continue. Feeling vidicated in that eventually they would be in your current position.

If one does not wish to adher to the norms of polite society one dose not need to partake, but don't be surprised when polite society refuses to take part in you otherwise.
Kids play this game, and you have no moral ground justifying exposing them to your behaviour, this is just the tip.

To bad riot don't help out and explain or tell you what to do or how to help

darkshooter62

11-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagethyme View Post
Oh and OP are you the one giving 90% of the comments in this thread one down vote? Awesome =D
When im not giving anything to anyone. Cheers buddy

Jamaree

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkshooter62 View Post
To bad riot don't help out and explain or tell you what to do or how to help
Remember that giant summoner's code that you just skipped over?

darkshooter62

11-20-2012

where in that does it tell you when someone else breaks it and ruins your expreience in the game and they don't get punished because him and his team are a pre-made on there so they report you instead and riot helping or explaining there reasons to a player on the summoners code?

Jamaree

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkshooter62 View Post
where in that does it tell you when someone else breaks it and ruins your expreience in the game and they don't get punished because him and his team are a pre-made on there so they report you instead and riot helping or explaining there reasons to a player on the summoners code?
Can we see your reform card now?

darkshooter62

11-20-2012

It's already posted. Please explain number 3

Brewdwich

11-20-2012

I can understand where he's coming from, in the sense that this guy obviously talks like this all the time and has a fairly low tolerance level for any time things don't go his way.
But op, you need to realise that the summoners code is fairly strict to stamp out ANY negative attitude and gameplay (whether retaliatory or not).
So you need to find a way, on your new account, to channel your impatience either in a positive way in-game, or take it out offline so that you avoid "gg gotta love nubs" and your other expletive entries.