banned untill 4th Sep 2286??

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

darkshooter62

11-20-2012

so when people be negative to me and make my game not fun or worth playing but i still play so i be negative back. How does that work? they need to fix this tribunal thing

MochaChank

11-20-2012

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Ah, yea that sucks man sorry
but.

Hahahahahahahahahaha

Halmrage

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-20-2012

If the tribunal gets rid of anyone who spams "ZZZZZZZZZZZ" whenever something happens... I am okay with that. bye!

TheWhite2086

11-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkshooter62 View Post
so when people be negative to me and make my game not fun or worth playing but i still play so i be negative back. How does that work? they need to fix this tribunal thing
2 wrongs don't make a right. If someone is negative to you and you are negative back then you both deserve a ban. The correct thing to do is to NOT be negative back and then report them at the end of the game and go away from it know that if they keep that **** up that you have helped to remove a toxic player.

One thing that I would like to see for cases like yours is the ability for people to also tag other players in the game for review. If player 1 was reported and the chat log looks like
P1: **** OFF ****ING NOOB
P2: YOU ****ING SUCK I HOPE YOU ****ING DIE
P2: I ****ED YOUR MOM
P1: get cancer
P2: I will track you down and murder you family if you dont ****ing quit right ****ing now
P1: **** off ****
etc etc etc

I would love to be able to punish player 1 and also make a note that player 2 needs to be looked at for being toxic as well

darkshooter62

11-20-2012

so them saying that to me. Am i just ment to sit there and take it and not say anything back? It's even harder if you have to play with the dam people

Downes

11-20-2012

This game in general is becoming worse due to the terrible champion design as well as Morello just being ****ty in general. There are so many unjust bans and I have been banned in the past personally for calling someone a troll(because you know those don't exist in every single game on league of legends, you're just supposed to ignore them and lose the game having fun!)

darkshooter62

11-20-2012

So riot don't tell you anything of the sort or help you out. They just punish you and expect you to kno why. ??? just don't understand

GurkenMAN

11-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkshooter62 View Post
So i just tried to log in my account and it says i'm banned untill the year 2286. I look at my e-mail and sure enough i have an e-mail from the tribunal. Looking at the reasons why i got banned and the tribunal needs some work. Getting banned because i announced that someone was feeding (they where 1/8/0 at 5mins) and his friend and himself reported me. Other one i have no idea what for, my score was 14/8/12 and i looked at what i typed incase i said something wrong, all i said was gg at the end of the game. So for no reason that i can tell, i'm banned untill the year 2286....
please explain?
Your "score" is completely irrelevant. Hate these guys flaming/ asking for reports when someone has a bad game (or even after fb!!). Most often junglers who never gank even if you cleared wards with pink/oracle before and ping/write this.

Thanks RIOT! Love you all

darkshooter62

11-20-2012

junglers that don't help and you ask for help and still don't help are the worst. See the thing is that riot is reading this right now, but wont say anything to help because they are always right in there minds. Just wish they could look at it and have a look at what other people say

Drewbie

11-20-2012

i love it when i see the banhammer permanently crushing these toxic players.
Tribunal working as intended
Please don't come back