Did someone notice?

123
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Emailsupport7346

Member

10-30-2012

The "elite" of banzealots disappeared in dust, since the Justice Review is there.


I didn't see Shiister, Methelod, Lord Ferret, Redjik and the others who have been agressively campaigning to ban for single usage of "noob" for months, bashing, insulting anyone who opposited their opinion for months now.


Guess now that it's proven, that we who actually use the context and not only a single binary cell of our brain to decide a case are not just a minority of "idiots" (like Shiister liked to call us) there is finally a base that people can discuss cases on, taking away the trolls "we are right and a majority because we are so vocal / aggressive" approach.


Thank you, Reform Cards for actually communicating what the community really wants further than the discretion of a handful regular posters.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Enterti

Senior Member

10-30-2012

Well if you havent noticed this section of the forum has blown up over the past week so they are just not quite as notable. Do a search for their names they are still around.

Personally I still hit punish for the use of noob and other terms because I still find it unacceptable. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion however.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BerserkSheal

Senior Member

10-30-2012

Aww, look at that.

Email's all alone and can't troll anymore.

Must hurt trying to be right when nobody cares </3.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zielmann

Senior Member

10-30-2012

I'll admit that I have been a little surprised by a few of the results I've seen. But by the same token, I know that I'm fairly strict on some things. Negative Attitude, specifically. It seems that the majority lets it go as long as it isn't paired with a bunch of cursing or rage. And that's fine by me. I'm okay with missing those cases. At least I know I've agreed with all the votes I've put in.

But as for the members you mentioned, maybe they just got busy with life. It was a weekend. And if any of them live in the northeast, they could be preoccupied with other things atm.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Emailsupport7346

Member

10-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enterti View Post
Well if you havent noticed this section of the forum has blown up over the past week so they are just not quite as notable. Do a search for their names they are still around.

Personally I still hit punish for the use of noob and other terms because I still find it unacceptable. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion however.
I know there are people who do punish at the slightest incident, and that is not even bad. But those other posters tried to dictate everyone towards their way of justice in a way that itself would be punishable by their own definition.

Oh, and I did search some the names, and their activity heavily decreased the last days.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Redjik

Senior Member

10-30-2012

I have been on the prowl; >.>

Love you too, cupcake.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Geekweezul

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

10-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emailsupport7346 View Post
The "elite" of banzealots disappeared in dust, since the Justice Review is there.


I didn't see Shiister, Methelod, Lord Ferret, Redjik and the others who have been agressively campaigning to ban for single usage of "noob" for months, bashing, insulting anyone who opposited their opinion for months now.
I don't remember any of them "aggressively campaigning to ban for a single usage of "noob"".

Quote:
Guess now that it's proven, that we who actually use the context and not only a single binary cell of our brain to decide a case are not just a minority of "idiots" (like Shiister liked to call us) there is finally a base that people can discuss cases on, taking away the trolls "we are right and a majority because we are so vocal / aggressive" approach.
Actually, the influx of ridiculous threads has kept me from being as active as I used to be. There have been soooo many "This ban is unfair! Tribunal is broke!" threads where the OP is simple trying to justify their terrible actions.

Yes, there have been cases that should have been pardoned, and cases that should have been punished, but the majority of the threads are punished cases that should have been punished and are filled with OP's trying to make piss-poor excuses for their actions. They are pointless to post in, which is probably the reason a lot of the people you mentioned haven't been as active.

Quote:
Thank you, Reform Cards for actually communicating what the community really wants further than the discretion of a handful regular posters.
The reform cards for the most part still back up what we have always said. Not sure what point you are actually trying to make here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enterti View Post
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion however.
That is not something the OP believes at all.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Emailsupport7346

Member

10-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geekweezul View Post
I don't remember any of them "aggressively campaigning to ban for a single usage of "noob"".
You use to read the forums with a bias.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Geekweezul View Post
Actually, the influx of ridiculous threads has kept me from being as active as I used to be. There have been soooo many "This ban is unfair! Tribunal is broke!" threads where the OP is simple trying to justify their terrible actions.
You're not a person with the behavior I descried. You're a case on your own that differs.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Geekweezul View Post
That is not something the OP believes at all.
Actually it is. But one can only see that, when he argues with me without a bias, because I will not talk after your mouth just because you desire a "we" and a "being part of the majority" feeling (yes, this is one single point of said behavior that applies to you, however you're not as offensive and aggressive as the others so that's not a problem).

However we've had enough threads to discuss your bias and the effect it has on the way you post.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Geekweezul

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

10-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emailsupport7346 View Post
You use to read the forums with a bias.
lol oh this again.

Then, Mr. Uber-Unbiased-Man, please show me where they campaigned for it. Please, I mean...it should easy since it was "aggressive".

Quote:
You're not a person with the behavior I descried. You're a case on your own that differs.
I understand that, but I simple put why I haven't posted as much because I would place a bet that it is the same reason they haven't posted as much.

Quote:
Actually it is. But one can only see that, when he argues with me without a bias, because I will not talk after your mouth just because you desire a "we" and a "being part of the majority" feeling (yes, this is one single point of said behavior that applies to you, however you're not as offensive and aggressive as the others so that's not a problem).

However we've had enough threads to discuss your bias and the effect it has on the way you post.
The only reason you think I have a bias is because I disagree with you a lot. You ignore the times I do agree with you, though. I have noticed that. Was I being bias at those times? Or were those just a few moments of unbiased posting?

I don't care about being part of the majority. In fact, as a Tribunal supporter I feel like a part of the minority round these parts.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Puritys Disciple

Senior Member

10-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geekweezul View Post
I don't care about being part of the majority. In fact, as a Tribunal supporter I feel like a part of the minority round these parts.
It's fairly obvious that this forum is heavily biased in favor of being pro tribunal. I have no idea why you would think otherwise.


123