Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

bug for anivia

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

well i think its a bug but i am not sure soo at twisted treeline-(not sure how you spell it ) at left side of the map near the stairs she yous her ice wall-(cant remeber the real name) and my zed was stuck in a center of that ice ... and no i dint die because she had realy low hp so she run to base ... but that whit ice wall i am not sure if its a bug or it can do that its like it hase a small invisble wall right ther near the stair.....well thats it just tell me if its a bug or not because i relay dont get because i know anivia can cage you in a lilty place but to make you not to make a singel step for some sec-(forgot how long time can ice wall stay) well thats it