Looking to form a team

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Realized

Master Recruiter

11-21-2012

Hello I am PhoenixRiku and I am looking to put together a ranked team for season 3. Tryouts will be in normals and we are accepting all roles at the moment depending on the amount of interest we have there can be multiple teams. There will be tryouts tonight at 8 est and later and same times all the way up until Sunday.

Fill out this form to apply:

Summoner Name:
Role:
Champions (List in order of your skill with them):
Secondary Role:
Champions:
Timezone:
Availability:
Anything else I should know:

Or add me in game and talk to me there even though posting would be preferred.

iNotes

11-21-2012

Summoner Name: iAmTakeNotes
Role: Mid
Champions (List in order of your skill with them): Anivia, Orianna, Katarina,
Secondary Role: ADC
Champions: Ezreal, Corki, Tristana
Timezone: Central -6
Availability: On almost everyday
Anything else I should know: I am very dedicated, i like to practice alot.

FourBrotherz04

11-21-2012

Summoner Name: FourBrotherz04
Role: Top
Champions: Garen, Irelia, Yorick, Chogath, Jax, Mundo, Olaf and many more
Secondary Role: Mid
Champions:Gragas, kennan, Lux, ryze, morde
Timezone: Est
Availability: 6:00 pm - 5:00 am
Anything else I should know: i have played top every since i got into the game and i have obtained the ability to counter pick very well with the experience. I take constructional critism because i understand the need to build as a team to become better.

bysyfry

11-21-2012

Summoner Name: bysyfry
Role :Mid
Champions: Oriana, ryze, karthus, brand, anivia, vlad ( both mid and top), kass, ahri, cass (learning) I own several more, but as of now I do not have all mid champs bought nor do I have any suitable rune page for good use.
Secondary Role: Please....... I've only done this a couple of times but I have had good past games as support;
Champions: Would have to learn them and dont have any bought as of now but In the future am going to get blitz
Timezone: Eastern
Availability: 3:30 on most days to about 9:00 I play off and on during this time
Anything else you should know: I go to school, so that does hamper my playing time as well as practice scheduling. Also I have a pretty intense workload, so somedays I may no be able to play at all.