Rift Gaming Recruitment thread!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

iLimitless

11-20-2012

IGN:iLiimitless
Role:MID
S2 Ending ELO:1690
S3 Current ELO:1687
Functional Headset (y/n):yes
Skype (y/n):yes
Top 5 champions specific to your role: Anivia, Karthus, TF, Katarina, Lee sin
Percent of champions owned:90+%
Why should I pick you out of all the others? Dedicated/Get along with others

Reinku

11-20-2012

Bump.

Modest Mewtwo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-20-2012

When will you let us know whats happening? Im very eager to hear back

Kajah

11-20-2012

IGN:Hardkordinosor.
Role:ADC/AP-Mid/Support
S2 Ending ELO: 1147
S3 Current ELO: 1001
Functional Headset (y/n):Y
Skype (y/n): Y
Top 5 champions specific to your role:
ADC - Ashe, Fiora, Darius, Kha'Zix
AP-Mid Fizz, Veigar, FiddleSticks, Elise, Katarina/Akali (very similar champions)
Support- Soraka, LuLu, Kayle, Karma, Taric
*in this section i left out those that are normally banned such as my blitz and morgana type players

Percent of champions owned: 61.68224299065421% of all champions currently available.
Why should I pick you out of all the others?
Honestly? You probably shouldn't pick me over everyone else. I haven't been playing league of legends very long, and i still have much to learn. However, that may be exactly why you want to pick me as (at the very least) a filler for your team. I fill 3 roles almost equally effectively, so if you found yourself a man down for some reason, i would be capable of swapping around as needed. Plus, Since i am still relatively new to the game, i am not so set in any particular method of play that i can't fit into your team strategies better . If you'll notice that my elo last season was relatively low? I only played about 10 total matches... im sure you know as well as i do someone new to ranked games altogether will definitely fail out of matches early on while learning the meta's and counters and such... that and at the end of the season everyone was trolling so hard that it was almost impossible to get a solid team going ~_~
As for the new season? I've played 6 ranked matches so far. of the 4 i've lost, 2 of them were because of afk partners, 1 was a legitimately well played game by our opponents, and the other loss was given to allies quitting to early and tossing up the GG when we still had a chance to win. I don't want to fall even farther behind this season, SO im trying to find a good group to practice and play with

I work a lot, i have to admit, but when i'm off work, i play most of the day

I hope to hear from you soon... oh... and
16+ preferred. Just sayin'

Reinku

11-21-2012

Bump.

Reinku

11-21-2012

Bump.

Reinku

11-28-2012

Bump.

lProtoxl

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-28-2012

IGN: Protox is boss
Role: Top (Can ADC/Mid)
S2 Ending ELO: 1835
S3 Current ELO: 1400
Functional Headset (y/n): Yes
Skype (y/n): Yes
Top 5 champions specific to your role: Singed, Irelia, Jax, Olaf, Cho
Percent of champions owned: 60% according to elophant, around 70 champions owned.
Why should I pick you out of all the others? Competitive experience dating back to about four years ago, sponsored by unR e-sports for two years. Won a bunch of online tournaments on games like CS:S and AVA.

http://elophant.com/influence-points