Mika, child of nightmares

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FunkyBacon

04-20-2011

Name: Mika, child of nightmares.

not much details about her yet, but she is around her mid teens and she has the ability to make her dreams real, very real, and she don't have happy dreams either, not to mention her dreams don't end even if she's awake. having destroyed so many homes with her nightmares she needed to find a place where she might be able to end them once and for all before they destroy her life entirely. perhaps someone in the league would have the answer... if not, at least she would have a place where she could unleash her nightmares without hurting (so many) innocent people.

"Life is but a dream, but who said it was a happy dream?"

She has short black hair and wears only a white tattered a dress (that is more grey than white cause of all the dirt), she is dark around her eyes due to lack of proper sleep and have a few bruises on her arms and knees.

(1) stats
(2) Skills
(3) Tips and Counter Tips.
(4) /commands
(5) Other / Edits

--------------- 1 --------------
Role: Mage, Ranged, Slow, Disable, Fear.
Attack: 44 base, 550 range
At-spd: 0.625
Speed: 300
Armor: 13 +2.5/lvl 55.5
Magic_res: 30
HP: 400 +75/lvl (1675)
Mana:350 +58/lvl (986)

--------------- 2.1 --------------
P) "Scream of Death"
Upon dying, Mika's horrid scream echoes trough the world and strikes fear to all enemies for 1 second and an additional 1 second to who laid the final blow on her.

--------------- 2.2 --------------
Q) "Spear of Pain" (cost: 80MP +15/lvl (140). CD: 12 / 11 / 10 / 9 / 8 sec)
a dream calls forth from the sky a large rusted iron spear wrapped in barbed wire that strike down on target location. the wires spread out and tangle nearby enemies, dealing magic damage and slowing them for 3 seconds.

* Damage /lvl: 80 / 120 / 160 / 200 / 240 (+0.75AP).
* Slow effect: 20 / 25 / 30 / 35 / 40%
* Cast Range: 800 units. AoE: 450 units.
* ~0.75 second hit delay after casting.

--------------- 2.3 --------------
W) "Cold Stare" (cost: 60MP + 20/lvl. CD: 23 / 21 / 19 / 17 / 15 sec)
with her gaze Mika draws an enemy champion into one of her nightmares, immobilizing her target in fear, making both unable to move, attack, or cast any spells for the duration.

if target is not facing Mika, the target is instead slowed by 40%.

* Duration /lvl: 2.0 / 2.25 / 2.50 / 2.75 / 3.0 sec.
* Cast range 400-500
* can only be interrupted by CC.

--------------- 2.4 --------------
E) "Drowning pain" (cost: 90MP + 20/lvl (170). CD 15 / 14 / 13 / 12 /11 sec.)
cause a nightmare of drowning on target enemy that deal magic damage over 4 seconds and reduce magic defense.

* Total damage lvl 1 to 5: 80 / 120 / 160 / 200 / 240 (+ 0.6AP)
* magic defense reduction /lvl: 10 / 12 / 14 / 16 / 18%.
* Cast range 500-600.

--------------- 2.5 --------------
R) "Infernal Nightmare" (cost: 150MP + 30/lvl (210). CD 120 / 115 / 110 sec)
Mika channels for 2 second to make real a great nightmare that will engulf a large area around her in an inferno of flames for 6 seconds.
all enemies caught in the flames are set on fire and take continious magic damage over 3 seconds and halving all healing effects for the duration.
Fire will be passed onto nearby units of the affected enemy if they come in contact but will take less damage over time.

* Damage over 3sec /lvl: 200 / 275 / 350 (+0.6AP).
* burn time is renewed every time the enemy comes in contact with the fire.
* if burning for more than 3 seconds the damage will be reduced each second.
* AoE range 700.

-------------- 3 --------------
Tips:
*A combination of Infernal Nightmare, Drowning pain and Cold Stare followed by Spear of Pain can devastate an enemy.
* Using Cold Stare can pin an enemy for an easy team kill.
* Spear of Pain can be used to farm from a relatively safe distance.

Counter tips:
* Mika's Cold Stare also effect herself, take advantage of that when ever possible, like baiting her to use it when you have your own allies nearby could ruin her day.
* attack with CC when she channels for her ultimate to stop her from casting it.
* if hit by Infernal Nightmare spread out from your allies or minions to stop it from spreading.

-------------- 4 --------------
Select: will you find the way to end my dreams?
/joke : I once had a dream about unicorn ponies, it didn't end well...
/taunt : you are not scared of dreams are you? hahaha.
Move: walking makes me tired - okay - "yawns" - yes yes - I once had a dream like this
attack: you wont like this! - i'll show you my dreams... (the bad dreams) - ill show you a real nightmare.

-------------- 5 --------------

feedback would be very welcome!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ZanzabarTheEagle

Recruiter

11-19-2012

this is good i like it i hope riot does something similar if not exactly like this. 9/10 would read again and would play and she seems pretty ballanced. (not 10/10 because nothing is perfect)