What is smartcast?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AFrosty

09-08-2011

smart cast is lazy i never use it and never miss because it can be very fail in a team fight doing that aiming your ignight and u hit wrong target because u have to think to hit 2 keys apposed to one and aiming properly

Xconnic

09-08-2011

this saved my ass thx

Cenerae

09-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by CastleLucKy View Post
smart cast is lazy i never use it and never miss because it can be very fail in a team fight doing that aiming your ignight and u hit wrong target because u have to think to hit 2 keys apposed to one and aiming properly
It's not 'lazy' at all.

And once you're used to the idea that you don't have to click, you don't make silly mistakes like you just outlined either.

ArcticEle

09-09-2011

Is it really worth it though? Im thinking about the rage I would have if I missed an important peel.

Sylveneaia

Recruiter

10-10-2011

Well I just tested smart casting with Cassie and it helps loads with her Twin Fangs while chasing or if you're target is in the middle of a creep wave

UltimatePhoenix7

10-10-2011

I'm DEFINITELY going to try and get used to this.

Norevo

10-10-2011

I never realized that clicking the mouse took so much time out of the day... Now, if you're in the habit of rolling your face across the keyboard when you play and expecting that to get the job done, then smartcast is definitely for you. I like to have a little more control, and I can still put out a 3-4 cast burst as fast as I would ever want or need to do so. Just get used to pairing a keystroke with a click and you are basically smartcasting.

IMO, smartcast is a nifty mechanic and all, but ultimately unnecessary. Some people like it tho, so personal preference and all that jazz.

SenpaiNoticedMe

10-18-2011

Hotshotgg smartcasts and told his brother too start doing it.

KING DILLA

10-18-2011

^^^ **** u

sn0wwarrior

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-06-2011

possible solution for this (i havnt tested it yet so dont jsut assume it will work), would be too leave qwer as deafult cast and then assign something zxcv as smartcast then you can switch back and forth depending on which champion you are play as.