Does It Bother You If An Unattractive Person Has High Self Esteem.

123
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

vcadoda

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

11-20-2012

Whatever floats their boat. People are unique and if they can find joy in how they appear, more power to them.
Just that if they happen to have a incredibly high or low body mass, then they may run into health issues.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dobagoh

Member

11-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus the Friend View Post
It has been well documented that the most insecure women are the hottest ones.

8 9 and 10s are far more insecure(low self esteem) than a 1 2 3 4s who are generally the most secure women (high self esteem).
I am uncertain as to why this is, but this has been documented by every community, even one's outside the MRA/Feminist camps, for example, a tertiary neutral camp called the PUA(Pick up artist) community has an extensive amount of articles describing this phenomenon.

Shrug.
Fat pride?
Uggo pride?

NOTE:
This absolutely positively does not extend to men.
Advanced game theory: a woman considered to be hot by everyone will not be courted, because each man thinks he will have no chance. As a result, very hot woman will feel undesirable and unwanted, leading to low self-esteem. It also means mediocre women have an inflated sense of self-worth because they are the most courted. e.g., some ugly piece of **** will be courted by many other ugly pieces of ****. The ugly piece of **** will then come away with the mistaken belief that she is hot because "so many men want to date her, she can choose".


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OTLegend

Member

11-20-2012

I like everyone to be confident but if an ugly person really had high self esteem about their appearance and took pride in it, they wouldn't be ugly.

You can improve everything about your appeance so I find it hard to believe they could sincerely have high self esteem and continue to look ugly.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Exoctane

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

11-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dobagoh View Post
Advanced game theory: a woman considered to be hot by everyone will not be courted, because each man thinks he will have no chance. As a result, very hot woman will feel undesirable and unwanted, leading to low self-esteem. It also means mediocre women have an inflated sense of self-worth because they are the most courted. e.g., some ugly piece of **** will be courted by many other ugly pieces of ****. The ugly piece of **** will then come away with the mistaken belief that she is hot because "so many men want to date her, she can choose".
I disagree, I've never been too intimidated to shamelessly hit on hot women and most of my friends are the same.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fukaro

Senior Member

11-21-2012

Anyone with overly high self esteem annoys me.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

standin

Senior Member

11-21-2012

No, this is a stupid question. And another example where Mere is obviously helping Ssraeshza in repeating rants he has made in the past.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

theInkpen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

11-23-2012

Yeah it's horrible.
For example, this girl in my school that i'd give about a 7/10 (not bad i guess, considering my schools full of beautiful woman) walks around in high-heels and greeting people as if she's extremely popular and they should know her better. I mean hey, on canada day i let her suck me off, but that doesn't mean she can walk around saying thing's like "I can't wait until i become an actress for this play i'm going to make so much money blah blah blah" etc.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

theInkpen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

11-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exoctane View Post
I disagree, I've never been too intimidated to shamelessly hit on hot women and most of my friends are the same.
It all depends on the area, personally at my school there's no one that would go near the two hottest girls for fear that they'll **** up and get stood up instantly, having everyone laugh at them etc.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Light LaserTower

Senior Member

11-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by theInkpen View Post
It all depends on the area, personally at my school there's no one that would go near the two hottest girls for fear that they'll **** up and get stood up instantly, having everyone laugh at them etc.
These girls r probably wondering why no guys talk to them... man up now is your chance.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jesus the Friend

Member

11-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exoctane View Post
I disagree, I've never been too intimidated to shamelessly hit on hot women and most of my friends are the same.
Concur, I also (used to) shamelessly hit on any hot piece of vag that I encountered.

But most men lack confidence and don't.


123