Does It Bother You If An Unattractive Person Has High Self Esteem.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mere Intricacy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-19-2012

By high self esteem I mean directly in regards to looks, and to the point of bragging etc; not just being comfortable and happy with yourself.

Coedeed

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-19-2012

ur stupid

c4lm

11-19-2012

Mere can you swim? I just thought of the best whale watching scam in existence.

Mere Intricacy

11-19-2012

Yes I can...

I bet I've thought of a better one...
Although mine ends in me and Hayden Petite making love on a Japanese Boat.

poe tay toes

11-19-2012

it's irritating when anyone gets gloat-y about themselves, they're just not fun to be around.

Jesus the Friend

11-19-2012

It has been well documented that the most insecure women are the hottest ones.

8 9 and 10s are far more insecure(low self esteem) than a 1 2 3 4s who are generally the most secure women (high self esteem).
I am uncertain as to why this is, but this has been documented by every community, even one's outside the MRA/Feminist camps, for example, a tertiary neutral camp called the PUA(Pick up artist) community has an extensive amount of articles describing this phenomenon.

Shrug.
Fat pride?
Uggo pride?

NOTE:
This absolutely positively does not extend to men.

CatchandKiss

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus the Friend View Post
It has been well documented that the most insecure women are the hottest ones.

8 9 and 10s are far more insecure(low self esteem) than a 1 2 3 4s who are generally the most secure women (high self esteem).
I am uncertain as to why this is, but this has been documented by every community, even one's outside the MRA/Feminist camps, for example, a tertiary neutral camp called the PUA(Pick up artist) community has an extensive amount of articles describing this phenomenon.

Shrug.
Fat pride?
Uggo pride?

NOTE:
This absolutely positively does not extend to men.
My theory is it's because there are other less beautiful women that spend their entire lives trying to make sure those beautiful women hate themselves.

Ie,
"Misogynist: A man who hates women as much as women hate one another." ~ H. L. Mencken.

Uglies on the other accumulate only pandering since they couldn't steal a man if their lives depended on it.

Malzabear

11-19-2012

I find it more annoying when an attractive person does nothing but complain about their appearance.

Ugly people, you can just say "***** u fat" and they think you're joking.

Fujiou

11-19-2012

Is this thread about someone in particular?

I think often when ugly people gloat about how attractive they are, it is a form of overcompensating. They know that they are not attractive, so they talk about how attractive they are in order to convince others that it is true.

Mere Intricacy

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fujiou View Post
Is this thread about someone in particular?

I think often when ugly people gloat about how attractive they are, it is a form of overcompensating. They know that they are not attractive, so they talk about how attractive they are in order to convince others that it is true.
Not regarding anyone in particular.