insta lockers

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

izuul

11-20-2012

insta locker are the most irritating thing ever. if you insta lock i hate you. what makes you think its a good idea to do this? its how you get 4 adc in a game that are so squishy because they are feed starved and cant stay in a team fight to save there lives. never mind that if you just wait like 20 seconds and make a plan as to what champions would better the team you would win a ton more games.

TLR
if you insta lock you are cancer

Sephïroth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-20-2012

I instalock Teemo every game. I've played over 1000 games now. Every game I instalock Teemo. If I don't get Teemo I rage the entire game and pick AP Ashe.

Visionize

11-20-2012

Try draft, Its a bit of a set up but you'll still find people insta-locking and whatnot. :\

izuul

11-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reimie View Post
I instalock Teemo every game. I've played over 1000 games now. Every game I instalock Teemo. If I don't get Teemo I rage the entire game and pick AP Ashe.
i hope your trollin

Sephïroth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-20-2012

I hope I am too. That would kind of be pathetic. I imagine I'd be a pretty good Teemo, though!

Proxy345

11-20-2012

Instalock Sona<3

zraven7

11-20-2012

Instalock Karma, build ad.