Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Hey Bug Report forums!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

blackwolf618

03-20-2013

My Lol wont update past 33% on the 3.04 patch. Any help would be apprecited

tianoynoy

03-20-2013

Quote:
joemeister55:
Hey. Lately there has been a bug where any abilities that require a second click crash the game. This makes it so that I am unable to play with some of my favorite characters such as Lux. Please fix it as soon as possible so that I may continue playing.

P.S. I have noticed this issue with some champions such as Teemo, Pantheon, and Lux.
Perhaps it is just my computer, in which case I would need guidance on how to fix that.

Been having this problem with Dianas Q and sometimes with Zyra, Glad to know im not the only one. Ive had to leave 3 games because of this, game is unaplayble with this problem.

Churyu

03-21-2013

i seen a bug with creeps where the first 2 go faster then the rest of the wave for a second or 2

kuraitenshi93

03-21-2013

keep having this problem where my computer crashes during the game. ive checked my hardware and drivers and they are fine and up to date. its only been happening since the 3.3 patch last week. can you please look into this? id really like to continue playing and i cant do that with the fear of getting banned.

DivineBovine

03-24-2013

What about Dominion?

Kiotoryu

03-24-2013

I just wanted to report a bug and make a complain.I play some games normally and after 5 matches i enter another match and bug splat appears, it happened to me like 3 times and riot bans me for their bugs. The question i have is,why? Since they put the automatic leave ban its been a ****, you dont know if he wanted to leave, maybe he had to go to school, or do something importatnt, so riot should fix that, at least know why did he leave ando not ban randomly for nothing

Kiotoryu

03-24-2013

II just wanted to report a bug and complai because i play some games normally and after 5 matches i enter another matcha nd bug splat appears, it happened to me like 3 times and riot bans me for ther bugs. The question i have is,why? Since they put the automatic leave ban its been a ****, you dont know if he wanted to leave, maybe he had to go to school, or do something importatnt, so riot should fix that, at least know why did he leave ando not ban randomly for nothing

Diego2908

Recruiter

03-24-2013

Im having a problem with my runes, i cant buy or see them and im already lvl 20 :S i dont know what happened. Thnx

SingSinSong

03-25-2013

I'm not sure if anyone reported this yet or if this is even the right place to post this but around 2days ago, I was in a game I dc with no reason. My internet and everything was totally fine, however, after that every time I join a game I just dc for no reason. At first I would dc once or twice a match, soon it escalate into dcing every one to two minutes. And now when I tried playing my Xin that I notice that I try to use a certain skill, such as "E" I would, and I tried that twice and I just gave up. Just know i tried playing a bot game with akali and when I reach level two and after I put a point in "w". When I tried to use the skill I would dc, and I tried that twice. I tried everything on google that states would lessen or take care of dcing, but none of it work, so therefore I was wondering if anyone is able to look up on this problem.

lanerd00d

03-27-2013

Ever since the last patch that we downloaded, My game crashes. BUT UNIQUELY.

I can have 2-3 games perfect, no problem but on that 4th or 5th game when I enter into a team fight LOL just crashes on me. I re open another client start it up get back in the game, and within the next 5 min I will crash almost EVERYTIME a team fight occurs.

Ive lost countless ranked games and I need help.

This only occurs when team fights happen.

Current topic: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?p=36019768&posted=1#post36019768