Hey Bug Report forums!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NeonFiaFlies

02-10-2013

Hi! i donwload this lol skin modifier app from league craft 5 hrs ago. I download eternum noct skin and replaced it with my origianl skin and when i plaeyed a game with the replacement skin, i got crashed like 6 times i mean i got stuck in the game loading screen where i had to reconnect 6 times. After that i uninstalled the skin and even the app but when i opened the client my original noct skin was gone where as the ETERNIUM NOCT the replaced skin was stil there. I download the whole app again and uninstalled and diud everything they said but noting worked and so i repaired the pvp net client and im stuck now. The client downloads and just gets stuck at some point. Im gonna poist the log later but please help me out here. Getting tired of playing dota 2

aznpwn

02-10-2013

I was logged on today started playing ranked. I noticed that the win i had yesterday for my 3 out of 5 wins to promotion had disappeared. Also, I had just won a game, but it did not post as a victory towards promotion. I hope you guys can fix this for me ASAP.

khratoz98

02-10-2013

Knife of mundo (Q) is invi...

adr336411

02-10-2013

I alpha striked with Master Yi on Fizz and right after I did he flashed away and dodged it.

elbenzo

02-12-2013

think you guys can fix the server so I don't disconnect randomly in a game????

ZeroRocks

02-12-2013

NA have a wrong champion rotation, please fix it or unless tell us if this will be the champion rotation for now

SubzeroGER

02-23-2013

still client crash aftter EVERY ranked game...repair the client didnt help..pls help me !

misterladillla

02-23-2013

I have to report a Zyra bug, Deadly Bloom Zyras (Q) doesnt work in late game I dont know why, it just stoped working

caoQNMLGB

03-03-2013

its about mac client.
Firstly, i cant manually reconnect to the game while the connection is lost
Secondly, i can use internet on browser but the game just stocked there
Thirdly, theres one time i clicked smart ping for a few click and the gaming system just crushed and the client still there, and shows the game is still in process.
because one these problem, i probably have to be banned from the game for a short time......

Shck Bg Mc

03-04-2013

hello
a few days ago

A few days ago I got playing rankeds promote my account to the three games needed to gain league ...

I won two of those three games, and therefore the system should have gained a league, but as always, once again this game full of bugs not let me ..

Instead of climbing the league, I have to re-play those 3 games again, it seems.

Well I played back my three ranked game I played back the first and the second lost, so I still had a game to decide if ascended league, but it was not and I rest and I appeared 18 points 72 points now.
I think it is hilarious to reach 100 points and the game please consider not hope you can solve