posint this here since the help/support does NOTHING

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FRIDAYFRIDAYSTAB

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-20-2013

its been how long? and where are the fixes, no mods are even replying to most of these posts about server lag
so if there are no fixes are being made or the mods on these forums are all just bots who posts the same reply to every problem " ping test, link back to the main posts on how to not fix anything but waste everyone's time blah blah blah) repeat repeat repeat
WHAT IS THE POINT OF THESE FORUMS since NO ONE THAT CAN ACTUALLY HELP EVER READS IT
o hey look a bunch of people getting reported because the riot server took a **** on them and now they all got banned for being afk WOOOOOOOOO and all these people who are clearly toxic to the game just keeps on trolling and raging in all these games, being complete *******s and spamming profanities, THEY DONT GE BANNED, there are more and more of these players since i started playing 2 years ago
this is porbably the fifth post i have posted on these forums about lag, and yet it only gets worse and i know it isnt my internet because every other game works perfectly fine, i could even torrent while playing them with no problem
DO SOMETHING RIOT

Aloretec

07-21-2013

Hello fellow comcast user. You can go find a new game to play now(I started playing infinite crisis since I got in the beta

TheOverWhelmin

07-21-2013

I dont understand why everyone is having issues
I have comcast and I do not have issues