Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

How to Report a bug

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Conker749

03-24-2013

when he dies he right well flash pictures start coming out of his body

DivineBovine

03-24-2013

What about Dominion?

Holykirby

04-04-2013

Hi i want file a report or bug about the ranking system. For some reason when i played ranked matches i been only getting 2 to 5 points but right now that i lost, i lost 28 points, how does that make sense. So even if i win 20 games and they all give me 2 to 3 points i won get the 28 points i lost

Stooks

04-10-2013

In the tribunal for case reports and such, when you are looking at the champions played, the new champ Zac appears as "null", and in the reviewable game chat.

Figured out it was Zac after a bit of reading in the game chats

iVtecDanger

04-10-2013

i have a bug... when i win a game, my win stay the same..... and also my skin dragon jade wu kong is also missing after the thresh patch.... i already bought jarvan iv but now it's gone also... plzz help me get all my stuff back b/c i spent real money for it

TacoSeeker

04-16-2013

I played a couple of matches against a Zac as Morgana, and this incident has happened both times, the most recent being my match about 15 minutes ago.

I had used my ult on Zac, and right before my ult could finish and stun Zac, he used his ult and bounced away from me. I hear the sound of my ult finishing, and the little stun animation appeared over Zac, however he kept bouncing away, unstunned.

This occured in a 5v5, and the 3v3 I had about 15 minutes ago.

insominx

04-16-2013

There appears to be a bug when selection swap champs with another player in draft pick if you and the other player do it at the same time. One side says it's waiting and the other side never gets. Race condition?

AOFengel

04-17-2013

I go to report a bug in my game you know submit logs, my submit logs button is gone. it never ends with roit i have spent hundreds on this game and all i want is my money back then I would never play it again. you cant get anything right.

WutsKraken

04-18-2013

I'd appreciate some help with this:

I recently got some RP to buy a good bit of stuff and it's still in my purchase history. However, now I'm missing the following champs:

Olaf, Syndra, Galio, Jayce, Viktor, Thresh, and Elise. Just...gone...and I don't even have my RP back

I sincerely hope that this can be resolved.

ZAROSUKE

04-18-2013

I have a problem and gained 100 points and stay in promotion of bronze 5, and I lose the first game and I get d promotion after promotion q'm not and I have 64 points, I feel super unfair must be a bug, as hagoo to fix so it is not the first time that happens to me