How to Report a bug

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Qwabby2

02-02-2013

OMG RIOT can you PLEASE FIX THE BUG WITH THE LEAGUE OF LEGENDS THING IN THE MIDDLE OF MY SCREEN? WONT EVEN LOAD to the 2nd page ..... Bought 50$ RP and now cant use it ....

thegricemiceter

02-02-2013

I have got this bug were the client gets stuck in the bottom right corner of my screen, it has never happened before i started using an adapter for my screen. i have tried to fix my client by repairing it but this seems to have no effect. i don't think that the problem is the adapter because its not 100% of the time and it is only for my lol client, none of my other programs, but it might be something to do with it anyways. Is there anything i can do to fix this bug?

SoloKan

02-03-2013

Bug Report
after i play a game, my result page is changed to someone rank's result page?

Helliebabe

02-05-2013

Eve in stealth, one of her tails don't flail around
it bugs me x3

Wyther

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dannamoth View Post
Videos are even better than screen shots!
Timestamps and as much info as you can think of can be as good as screenshots! (for checking game logs)

--a fellow software support geek

xXR343MPT10NXx

02-14-2013

Bug Report:
While playing Fizz, and laning against Zyra, Fizz is (don't know if it's intentional due to his passive) unable to step on Zyra's flowers a lot of the time, simply walking through them with no effect. To explain this better, Zyra places one of her buds, Fizz attempts to step on the bud before she can proc it to grow, Fizz is walking all over the bud, but it still remains and is not affected. (Again, no clue if this is intentional or not due to the Nimble Fighter passive.)

x Solar Eclipse

02-14-2013

11 Hours Ago
Bug Report:
While playing Fizz, and laning against Zyra, Fizz is (don't know if it's intentional due to his passive) unable to step on Zyra's flowers a lot of the time, simply walking through them with no effect. To explain this better, Zyra places one of her buds, Fizz attempts to step on the bud before she can proc it to grow, Fizz is walking all over the bud, but it still remains and is not affected. (Again, no clue if this is intentional or not due to the Nimble Fighter passive.)

redemp...so your saying that fizz doesnt like the bud?? zyra has good bud...give her a chance lmao
jkjk i have seen it also when ash plays her...kinda weird lol

Pikmints

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-18-2013

A minor problem I noticed in dominion is that starting off with an item such as kage's lucky pick will cause the tooltip to display earned gold, but one is unable to earn gold from item effects until the bridges rise causing the number to be inaccurate.

Artémis Entréri

02-20-2013

Hi!

I have a problem when I play in ranked. This is third ranked following ranked I won and everytime I have the message that I can participate to the 3 qualifacation match for the upper league. But everytime (for the last 3 games), I won my game and once again I have the message... What can I do? Help me pls because it's a bite boring...

Otellinar

02-21-2013

Minor graphical bug
The aura from Sunfire Cape appears as a bunch of large blue squares instead of small flames.