How to Report a bug

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

POIFISH

01-17-2013

In the latest patch, after playing a few games, the game will not load past the champion select page, and brings me straight to the reconnect page and every time i try to reconnect, it doesn't work
this seems to a problem throughout all the game modes
also advise me on any game logs or my DxDiag file i should update

Straplin

01-17-2013

I have a question regarding the Ribbons and the border. Both of mine just disappeared i haven't seen them for a couple weeks. I still have the icon that comes with the border. but i don't have the border. Who do i go to to check that?

ripnew

01-17-2013

Bug Report

As Wukong when you use decoy skill and Master Yi use his Alpha Strike at same time it goes insted to your image directly to you. That didn't have to be a problem but Yi is invisible/doesn't exist for whole time that you are invisible, after that he uppers near to you and attack you as nothing happened.

it is rely annoying.

tempname987938

01-18-2013

Please read my report about my missing 30$ of rp. Thanks Riot.

NinjEskimo

01-19-2013

After champion select when the game is about to go to the loading screen it forces me to leave the game. I am left with the screen that is nagging at me for leaving a game in progress and an orange reconnect button. The orange reconnect button minimizes the League window and does nothing else. If I reopen the minimized league window I am left with the same problem. Orange reconnect button that does nothing but minimize League of Legends. I don't know where to post this. It is very frustrating and I have now "left" a good... 6-7 games that I wanted to play. PLEASE fix this. Give me some kind of feedback. Anything. Is anybody else having this awful issue?

TimedPine196

01-20-2013

I noticed that when someone "dodges" for a champion pick that the music will sometimes keep playing.

uchihaDj0n

01-21-2013

I got enough ip and i tried to buy olaf and it said i dont have any ip. I tried re logging in but it didnt work. any ways how to fix it?

Gadriel28

01-21-2013

sorry for this but im trying toget the attention of any admin to solve the bug problem with the IP in the store, here is the link to the discussion http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...ip+bug&page=10

SeleKa

01-21-2013

stay with the lord brother jesus is the lord

TwilightMan1

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-22-2013

The store is not letting me purchase anything with IP and it says I have 12 when that's not the case. That's the case when I'm on my friend's account MCViper2012.