How to Report a bug

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TwistedBeardLine

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-13-2013

So uhh, I donno, where can I report something privately?

ButtChugger69s

01-13-2013

Every time i get into champion select the game starts to load then crashes and It says connection error check fire wall or something ive tryed every suggestion but no luck please help!

Crazyjoker447

01-14-2013

Every time for about a month now I try to purchase rp I get error code 100 saying ive reached my daily limit pls help ive been missing out on sales

BubbleheadNucEM1

01-14-2013

It's not just xin...........all targeting

Nem Vem q SouNub

01-15-2013

the passive Gragas not appear on the map of the shadows island

Drout

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-16-2013

master yi has a bug on his Q where the cooldown does not always show up. i have been playing ap yi and it is so frustrating because it will show the ability as available when it is actually on cd. happens at random ALL THE TIME.

Call0fTheDead

01-16-2013

I still don't know where to report the bug but here are a few bugs from Leona i think I found.

When enemy Leona warded bot late and when I saw her ward, I glanced at the mini map and it showed a small blue box for a short duration (same duration when we see an enemy plainly ward in our vision,)

Secondly, Enemy Leona and I think Jax suddenly stopped moving in a team fight. I asked them and they didn't know why they stopped moving too. It happens every few moments during 20:00.
This bug happen to me but I forgot what champion i was using.

Please look further into this.

Lag Warner Cable

01-16-2013

helped

Skaredcrow

01-16-2013

Hey i got a problem here. I have massive delays in the game and i cant move or do any sht

udomayer

01-17-2013

Hi Mates,

I don't know, who experienced that bug what I want to say, but I met with it so many times. Also I don't know what have to be or have to happen for this,but when I am playing with Ashe, in mid and late game her ultimate skill (R) is unusable. I think exactly, the arrow just goes through the enemy champion and it doesn't stun and hit. Just goes away if there was no on there. What do you think?
(Sorry, my english need for a little upgrade.)