How to Report a bug

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Justhavnfun

12-25-2012

I just got windows 8 and i cannot see how long my friends have been in game. This happened on windows 7, xp, vista but only with a few. Now with windows 8 (just installed league) it doesn't show it for any of my friends and it's really annoying. please help.

KT Faux

12-25-2012

There's a bug on the website in the agree to summoners code dialogue.. lol

Neither action makes anything happen. Anyways, I have a but to report, that's something else to worry about.

ParanoidOne

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-27-2012

When I Q an enemy as nocturne (duskbringer) it speeds up both of us. When you use E, fear prettty much stuns. target doesnt move. just stays still. i hope you will fix those problems. Thank you

Lag Warner Cable

12-29-2012

i have this bug i bought ip boost and i still have like 6 hours and it dont give the boost no more
NEEED HELP ASAP!!!

Lag Warner Cable

12-29-2012

pls help with the top one ^
I

AJcsb10193

01-04-2013

My wins are not showing right is there any way to fix this it says i have 56 when i should have 256 i joined a month or two ago so idk if it resets or something but its causing alot of grief for ppl.

matt13n33

01-08-2013

Not sure if this is intended or not but when Vi locks on to a target and they are killed by another champ b4 she can even touch them the ult goes on cool down and I don't think it should be that way it should either go back or go on at most a 4 sec cool down like zed when he can't get his ult off in time.

djd1999

01-10-2013

Here's a bug.
After I spectate someone either they IMMEDIATELY get off or it says their not online. Today i was watching my uncle and after the game hes not online? i messaged him and he would play a game with me but than hes not online. this might not be a bug he just might be offline. But check it out please

BubbleheadNucEM1

01-12-2013

I have been a Xin player for two years...........all of the sudden I have lost the ranged targeting function on Xin's audacious cry ability............when I activate I get no targeting with range and he simply charges any enemy that comes into range..............is this a bug......I see no info in notices??? Thx

Legionaire909

01-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dannamoth View Post
Text files and image files are the types I believe. The best way to add a video would be to upload to youtube or vimeo.
Do you prefer Pizza or Burgers?