How to Report a bug

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rouge567

12-03-2012

I had some kind of bug or something where it would give me two first wins of the day. No idea how it happened.

huzzy8797

12-04-2012

Like i have been having these problems for few months.That I have not been able to spectate any matches and if i do it gives me a crash saying TM client stopped working.I dont think this is a bug but please help me. Riot I would want an advice on this problem with me.Thanks huzzy8797

PhilosophyMuse

12-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dannamoth View Post
Videos are even better than screen shots!
What file types are we allowed to upload? I'm trying to upload a video right now of a bug I found, but the upload wont finish. Is it because of the file type? the file type I have right now is .avi

Dannamoth

QA Analyst

Follow Dannamoth on Twitter

12-05-2012
4 of 4 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhilosophyMuse View Post
What file types are we allowed to upload? I'm trying to upload a video right now of a bug I found, but the upload wont finish. Is it because of the file type? the file type I have right now is .avi
Text files and image files are the types I believe. The best way to add a video would be to upload to youtube or vimeo.

SweetAsThePunch

12-06-2012

any clue on when you guys are gonna fix the bugsplat issue, My friend just bought a brand new windows 8 laptop, and bug splat poped up. I told him to try reinstalling it and a new error poped up. If you find anything out will you please let me know. By the way hes not the only one.... ITS AN EPIDEMIC!!! :O

tungsten89

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-08-2012

Should there be anything in this sticky about searching the forums first for people who already have the issue, and posting on those threads instead of making new ones? It seems a shame that there are some threads with debug/repro information which may be lost to the depths, just because they weren't the first thread to be noticed relating to an issue (particularly since threads seem to be buried very rapidly in this forum). Granted, there are definitely very gray-area cases of "same bug", but it might still be nice in lieu of proper bugtracker tools here.

KillersCrisis

12-16-2012

I refunded tryndamere but it didn't work but it still took my refund away?

EMP

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-16-2012

Zed's ult indicator next to his portrait is always lit. I don't think there's a point for me having a video or image of it. It's universal doesn't matter who's in the game or anything like that.

kinkyfurby

Recruiter

12-21-2012

So a few days ago I bought the arcade sona skin for a friend and received the badger teemo skin from the same friend. The friend got their icon immediately while i didn't. So I bought her a leopard nidalee skin just to see if it would work. It's been a few days and still haven't received my icon. I would prefer to get the items promised to me especially when I pay real life money for them.

Prophicy

12-21-2012

Dear Riot Employee,

There is currently a Graphical Bug with the Skin Apocalyptic Brand,

http://www.2shared.com/document/6NS2VVt7/DxDiag.html <---- DxDiag File

http://www.2shared.com/photo/9Z52cZdW/Bug.html <---- Screen Shot.

The bug is an issue with Brands head, it stretches off the Vector point (His neck) causing the skin on the back of his neck to look quirky.

All my Graphical Settings except Shadows were set to "Very High".