Remove Revive....

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Veni13

11-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Lambency View Post
we rarely lose to pre-mades who all run revive. There are ways to counter that cheesy strat.
Lol.

WaterD103

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-21-2012

I love when people counter argument with "remove flash from sr" like if that were a bad thing, removing flash from SR would be an AWESOME Thing, as removing revive from dominion.

Blue Lambency

11-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veni13 View Post
Lol.
Lol away with your sub-par strat.

ricedream5

11-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Lambency View Post
Lol away with your sub-par strat.
Would you mind describing your secret counter strategy? I'm really curious.

Tempestphile

11-22-2012

Sure, let's remove Revive

But lets rename Teemo to "Revive", then we can remove "Revive"

Vintage Daisy

11-22-2012

People just want revive to be removed so they can come straight from SR with their pro Flash/Ignite combos.

urmamasllama

11-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vintage Daisy View Post
People just want revive to be removed so they can come straight from SR with their pro Flash/Ignite combos.
even then flash ignite would still be sub optimal and all the pros would run garrson exhaust i feel like that would actually be worse because it allows you to run 5 garrsions which tbh would really get stale quickly

what people don't realize is that riot only removes something if its toxic to the gameplay on the map or if its horribly imbalanced. yes revive is imbalanced but until you get in to the upper echelons of play its really just as strong as every other summoner. it requires good timing and coordination to use it to the effect that makes it imba. sure it could use a nerf but honestly i feel like removing revive would only make the game worse

Phourc

11-22-2012

^ Dunno, if nothing else you're not going to win the first windmill fight if the enemy team runs revives and yours does not. Then you're starting off against an early lead + health boost.