Remove Revive....

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ansatsuken

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-19-2012

Lame *** ****, seriously....

DOM is just not fun when you have 5 people always running it.

End of story....

Omnipherious

11-19-2012

But then we'd be giving up some epic comeback potential.

Cless

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-19-2012

Remove Flash...

SR is just not fun when you have 5 people always running it.

End of story....

So yeah, most likely not gonna change anytime soon seeing how Flash is still king on SR and Revive is still king on Dominion.

Veni13

11-19-2012

I concur with Omnipherious. If you disagree with that line of thought (which is the reason it exists and used in higher elo's), a well-thought-out argument would be more appreciated than a downvote. Just sayin'.

Purpleskoal

11-19-2012

Although you could run 5 ghost vs. 5 flash in SR and it wouldn't be a foregone conclusion who would win unlike 5 revive vs. 5 anything.

wingstreet

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cless View Post
Remove Flash...

SR is just not fun when you have 5 people always running it.

End of story....

So yeah, most likely not gonna change anytime soon seeing how Flash is still king on SR and Revive is still king on Dominion.
and the thread is over.

Ansatsuken

11-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingstreet View Post
and the thread is over.
I didn't actually want to write a response because I wouldn't be able to convince him of his stupidity. So, there is no point in actually having a conversation/debate.

Yohnski

11-21-2012

Nah, then I'd see 5 exhausts every game and exhaust annoys me more and is way harder to screw up.

There will pretty much always be a "best" summoner spell for a map, at least revive creates some interesting play.

IIZekoII

11-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yohnski View Post
Nah, then I'd see 5 exhausts every game and exhaust annoys me more and is way harder to screw up.

There will pretty much always be a "best" summoner spell for a map, at least revive creates some interesting play.
well, it's also stalling the strats.. if you remove revive then you will have garrison everwhere and it will be turtle at tower all day to win.. if we remove both.It will open a lot of possibility and a lot of champion will be a lot more viable at bot lane,etc...

Blue Lambency

11-21-2012

we rarely lose to pre-mades who all run revive. There are ways to counter that cheesy strat.